Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are these known issues? (handling/tyres)

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by ShneebnaMRR108 View Post
    This thread has gone way off course and into the sand, now you're just spinning you wheels.
    I offered a simple solution. It is just not the answer that some want to hear. But it is the only solution....
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****
    The following user likes this Post: ShneebnaMRR108

Platform
    XBOX1
    Agreed, you did your best as always!

Even though I can't run 32 cars on track, I really don't want to anyway. And I don't really care about Career either. I'm ok with 10~12 on line, so the game is what it is, and "for me" it works. Not that should satisfy anyone else in particular, it's just for me and my situation. If it didn't work for me (like back in patch 2) then I would just go play another game until a later patch, like 6 was suitable enough.

Truthfully, since using PC2Tuner, the cars drive so well, I don't hardly even notice the remaining issues. Complaining = stress, Racing = Fun Just my $0.02
    Shneeb108 / XBoxOne / us / EST
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, Juiced46

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by ShneebnaMRR108 View Post
    Agreed, you did your best as always!

Even though I can't run 32 cars on track, I really don't want to anyway. And I don't really care about Career either. I'm ok with 10~12 on line, so the game is what it is, and "for me" it works. Not that should satisfy anyone else in particular, it's just for me and my situation. If it didn't work for me (like back in patch 2) then I would just go play another game until a later patch, like 6 was suitable enough.

Truthfully, since using PC2Tuner, the cars drive so well, I don't hardly even notice the remaining issues. Complaining = stress, Racing = Fun Just my $0.02
    I agree with you on that as well. I can run a 32 car grid no problems, I just opt not too. If you are playing online, most lobbies are running around 15 anyhow. Maybe some leagues run 32, but I doubt many. So basically the only issue it boils down to is career mode. I get it, everyone has their own thing they like to do in the game. Unfortunately, 32 cars, in career on an OG Xbox, just isnt working. But there are tons of other things you can be doing. Private testing to dial in your car and driving skills. Custom races to grids the size of what your system can handle. Or TT if you want to see how you can hang with others.

For me. I am 100% loving the game.

For those that are complaining. Again, my recommendations are, if you are dead set on wanting to race 32 cars. Buy an X, it is the only way. If you can live with 15 car online lobbies and custom races, plus TT and Private testing. Then you are good with what you have. If you cannot live with ANY of that for whatever reason it is, you are just beating a dead horse complaining. Maybe, just maybe, SMS will add a slider for less AI in career, but I am not a developer, nor do I know what is involved doing that or if they would even entertain doing that. All I know is, career is just a small part of the game with many other things you can be doing.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****
    The following user likes this Post: nissan4ever

Platform
    XBOX1
    For me the next xbox one console I buy will be one that offers VR gameplay. Im not letting microsoft string me along with buying all these different versions every other year. Until then I will just wait and stick with the old xbox.
    The following user likes this Post: ShneebnaMRR108

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Xbox One Xs on sale today for 399 with free shipping. Just saying......
    The following 2 users likes this Post: hkraft300, nissan4ever

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    Xbox One Xs on sale today for 399 with free shipping. Just saying......
    My PS-poor goes alright
    G29 FFB RAW 95-35-5-5

What tire compound were you using?
    What was your tire pressure?
    What was the track and tire temperatures?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Xbox X arrived today. First runs against 29 AI and no issue. 15 car public lobby, no issues. Happy yes I am
    Xbox X
    Fanatec v2.5 load cell, p1 and GT3 rims.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, hkraft300, JasonSandwich, nissan4ever

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    My PS-poor goes alright
    But this is the Xbox section :P

Quote Originally Posted by SRC Brian View Post
    Xbox X arrived today. First runs against 29 AI and no issue. 15 car public lobby, no issues. Happy yes I am
    Great news! It is worth the investment for sure.
    The following user likes this Post: nissan4ever