Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We have both transparent and invisible drivers, why?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I can confirm that collisions can happen. But the car that cannot see the car it collides with, wont notice anything. Just the "unseen" car registers the collision.

Easily reproducable in longer practice sessions, almost daily on Touristenfahrten #2.

Edit: Thanks ProDriver for providing video evidence!
    Last edited by m00lean; Yesterday at 11:24.

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ProDriver View Post
    I just only have one of them...

If the video do not link you to the exact minute is: 2h30m51s

https://youtu.be/59TiHv4cGVs?t=2h30m51s
    Quote Originally Posted by m00lean View Post
    I can confirm that collisions can happen. But the car that cannot see the car it collides with, wont notice anything. Just the "unseen" car registers the collision.

Easily reproducable in longer practice sessions, almost daily on Touristenfahrten #2.

Cheers guys. Like I said, I've never encountered it but I guess it must be something caused either by the length of the session of the number of jips in and out. That almost certainly explains why we've never encountered it in our league, we don't normally run massively long sessions - though some of the members do set up practice sessions for races that can last a few hours, but nothing longer than that as far as I'm aware.
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-8600K w/BeQuiet 240mm Silent Loop water cooler (overclocked to 4.5GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Asus Xonar DX PCI-E soundcard // Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard // 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2666MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Logitech G29 wheel // Fanatec Clubsport v3 Pedals // Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter // NEC 24" LCD 2470WNX 1920x1200 60Hz // Oculus Rift DK2 // GT Omega Cockpit Pro w/extra bracing //
    The following user likes this Post: Mad Al

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post
    Cheers guys. Like I said, I've never encountered it but I guess it must be something caused either by the length of the session of the number of jips in and out. That almost certainly explains why we've never encountered it in our league, we don't normally run massively long sessions - though some of the members do set up practice sessions for races that can last a few hours, but nothing longer than that as far as I'm aware.
    I agree with you!!! But I the game has a 24 hours length season, we, the organizations of the leagues, will exploit it!!!
    T300 Alcantara + F1 Addon

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by m00lean View Post

When I post a bug I want to give the video evidences in order to demonstrate the problem and to give the best feedback as possible.
    Last edited by ProDriver; Today at 09:02.
    T300 Alcantara + F1 Addon