Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Buttkicker discount

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by poirqc View Post
    With my limited experience, I think they're similar software. Simhub input is the same as Simvibe, the FFB signal. From what I saw, they offer similar way of shaping the signal.

Since simvibe cost 80 USD, I think Simhub is a bit better because its free/donation ware.
    Yes that is what I thought as well. The only way to find out is buy a Simvibe license. Damned. Although what I’ve seen form Simvibe is the way more options and even learning possibilities.
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    Yes that is what I thought as well. The only way to find out is buy a Simvibe license. Damned. Although what I’ve seen form Simvibe is the way more options and even learning possibilities.
    I don't know how simhub works but right now im playing with how to control just the rpm vibrations. You can use default or have more then one profile so you can control just idle and low rpms and then have a second control from that point up. That way the idle one isn't so loud and strong. There are more filters and options in the drop down boxes.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce RTX2080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega /SimRacing Bay 30nm OSW / Heusinkveld pro pedals / Fanatec shifter /VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/
    The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    My honest answer on this is, it is nice but not a wow wow wow factor purchase. It feels good of course. Especially when The car stands in the pit and you feel the rumbling of the engine. Also the shifting rumble feels great or driving over curbs.
    I read al lot that they cannot race without a buttkicker anymore. That is in my case not the case. Donít get me wrong, it feels great and adding more immersion to the games. Is it the price worthy? That is a hard one to answer. Personally I would not buy it without testing. If I tested it before buying then I would have put aside the money as start for a DD wheel. If I had a DD wheel already then I would not asked myself this question because it is a nice addition to the game.

We all walk the path of buying the wrong gear and upgrade to a better gear. You donít buy a three thousand Ä or $,£,• rig before you know it is the hobby you like. You buy something that is affordable to start the hobby.
    If I knew what I know now I would have walked a completely different path. But looking back is easy especially when you know what you know atm.
    I have to recall this. When I start racing and I forget to fire up the buttkicker server and thus race without the rumble, I really miss the rumble. So I must admit, can I race without the buttkicker? Yes I can but I donít like it without the buttkicker active.
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.
    The following user likes this Post: bporion