Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Buttkicker discount

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    I don’t know what you mean with auto tune feature. But the SimHub has many options. I even can set things per car.
    On simvibe you can run a lap and record it and it will set the levels automatically. Not perfect but it works pretty well. You can set levels per car too with simvibe but I don't go that crazy. Just one more thing to screw with when you want to play. Id rather set it and forget it.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce RTX2080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega /SimRacing Bay 30nm OSW / Heusinkveld pro pedals / Fanatec shifter /VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/
    The following 2 users likes this Post: bporion, Olijke Poffer

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    The Benefit of Running 3 of them is i can turn all of them down to 50% or less.... because the feel is layered i get Maximum tactile feel and No 1 unit works hard So each AMP and Buttkicker unit has longer life span....

When I used 1 it used to get Hot... Now using 3 None of them get Hot because I can keep power level @ 50% and still have Maximum feel.
    Its too bad you use them for movies too. Its completely different experience with telemetry driving them.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce RTX2080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega /SimRacing Bay 30nm OSW / Heusinkveld pro pedals / Fanatec shifter /VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/
    The following user likes this Post: bporion

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by morpwr View Post
    That's what I have. You can set each gain as a separate channel if you need to. If I remember right it wasn't real expensive either. I want to say like 200 dollars maybe.
    what is the model # i looked online but their are several of their 4 ch amps , thanks
    OS : Windows 10 64 bit \ Processor : Intel Core i7 8700k \ RAM : Corsair Vengeance led 3000mhz DDR4 16GB \ MB : S1151 ATX ASUS TUF Z370 PRO Gaming \ games on D : ST 1000DM003-1SB102 ATA Device \ ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB \ Cooler Master HAF XM case \ Dell Alienware AW3418DW \ Buttkicker Gamer Pro 2 whit Simhub \ Yamaha 5.1 amp \ RSEAT RS1 Assetto Corsa edition \ Fanatec V2 , Clubsport Shifter SQ , Clubsport Formula Carbon , BMW GT2 Wheel , CSR Pedals \ Renovatio SRD9C CSW sli-style data display \ Sim Racing Hardware Monsta \ Oculus Rift S and Touch System .

First racing game : Auto Racing from Intellivision .

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bporion View Post
    what is the model # i looked online but their are several of their 4 ch amps , thanks
    Ill have to pull it out and look. But it works great and more powerful then the BK amps if I remember correctly. Just make sure if you go that route that you get the correct plugs for the BKs. Its a commercial pa amp basically and uses commercial plugs. Of course I didn't figure this out until I got it. I found them locally at a music store but amazon has them too. The plugs are actually nice because they have screw terminals to hook the wires to.

EPQ304 is the amp I got.
    Last edited by morpwr; 06-07-2019 at 00:11.
    The following user likes this Post: bporion

Platform
    PC
    On simvibe you can run a lap and record it and it will set the levels automatically. Not perfect but it works pretty well. You can set levels per car too with simvibe but I don't go that crazy. Just one more thing to screw with when you want to play. Id rather set it and forget it.
    That sounds nice indeed. As far as I know SimHub does not has a similar function but to be honest I did not have looked very deep. Just a few basic settings, like shift rumble, engine vibration, road feeling and curbs etc. I also did not went wild. Just a minor rumble. The one I like much is the rumble when braking hard.
    All in all a nice feature to have but I donít think I will buy another 3 to make it complete. I would love to but first a DD wheel. Once I have one and Iím still young enough to be able to simrace. (Lol) I will look into the possibilities of adding more buttkickers..
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: bporion, morpwr

Platform
    PC
    Ill have to pull it out and look. But it works great and more powerful then the BK amps if I remember correctly. Just make sure if you go that route that you get the correct plugs for the BKs. Its a commercial pa amp basically and uses commercial plugs. Of course I didn't figure this out until I got it. I found them locally at a music store but amazon has them too. The plugs are actually nice because they have screw terminals to hook the wires to.

EPQ304 is the amp I got.
    Not to expensive,
    https://m.thomann.de/nl/behringer_epq_304_europower.htm
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.
    The following user likes this Post: morpwr

Platform
    PC
    Yeah it wasn't bad and works really well. You can use one channel if you wanted and add more bks as you go. I wanted something that would power all 4 in one unit. 4 amps to run just the BKs takes up too much space plus they are way over priced.

Platform
    PC
    That sounds nice indeed. As far as I know SimHub does not has a similar function but to be honest I did not have looked very deep. Just a few basic settings, like shift rumble, engine vibration, road feeling and curbs etc. I also did not went wild. Just a minor rumble. The one I like much is the rumble when braking hard.
    All in all a nice feature to have but I don’t think I will buy another 3 to make it complete. I would love to but first a DD wheel. Once I have one and I’m still young enough to be able to simrace. (Lol) I will look into the possibilities of adding more buttkickers..
    Id definitely get the DD over the BKs. But Simvibe along with 4 BKs does add quite a bit. Its much more then just a vibration.
    The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer

Platform
    PC

EPQ304 is the amp I got.
    could you share your connections for the amp and all , i had a hard time getting Simhub to work my connections are now : speakers to sony amp , from amp multi ch input to soundcard , Buttckiker to headphone jack in front panel of my pc case ( headphones hight definition audio device default communication device ) i still dont understand why this is the only way Simhub works for me . sorry for all the questions
    Last edited by bporion; 06-07-2019 at 15:48.
    OS : Windows 10 64 bit \ Processor : Intel Core i7 8700k \ RAM : Corsair Vengeance led 3000mhz DDR4 16GB \ MB : S1151 ATX ASUS TUF Z370 PRO Gaming \ games on D : ST 1000DM003-1SB102 ATA Device \ ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB \ Cooler Master HAF XM case \ Dell Alienware AW3418DW \ Buttkicker Gamer Pro 2 whit Simhub \ Yamaha 5.1 amp \ RSEAT RS1 Assetto Corsa edition \ Fanatec V2 , Clubsport Shifter SQ , Clubsport Formula Carbon , BMW GT2 Wheel , CSR Pedals \ Renovatio SRD9C CSW sli-style data display \ Sim Racing Hardware Monsta \ Oculus Rift S and Touch System .

First racing game : Auto Racing from Intellivision .

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    What's better?
    - 2 ohm transducers (with appropriate amp that can supply 2ohm)
    - or 4 ohm transducers?

I see Buttkicker has some of each, and I'm not sure which would be better? I assume 2 ohm???
    PSN: Atak-Kat44
    Steam: Atak_Kat