Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: This is ridiculous, I'm so done.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by CSReese View Post
    I have not. The issue is pretty prevalent for original Xbox users so I'd think somebody would have tried that already and announced it as a solution to the rest of the community. It would be worth a shot though, so I'll give it a go.
    Give it a shot and see what happens. Before I had my X and played PC2 on my S, I would get a bit of an FPS drop when i had the telemtry up. I turned off sun glare and vignette and it helped a bit. I never tried the game DVR. But its running in the background so it may help
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    You'd (anyone, no one in particular)have to be batshit crazy to purchase PC3 if it ever comes out. Are people really considering that?
    The following user likes this Post: GOAT Vettel

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by grrrillapmp View Post
    You'd (anyone, no one in particular)have to be batshit crazy to purchase PC3 if it ever comes out. Are people really considering that?
    At this point I'm not. If I upgrade to a PC I'll wait until it comes out and look at the reviews and content before considering buying it. I'm more considering trying to give Assetto Corsa a go, or iRacing again if my laptop was still compatible -- they no longer support iOS.
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by A Scott View Post
    32 Car grid night race with heavy rain running silky smooth i assume,
    either the Xbox section & PS4 section are full of liars, or some ones telling porky's.
    16 car MP grid, bad weather, close racing + weather progression + time progression no problem. Live track is syncing nicely. Visuals working. On PS4. Can’t speak for xb1.

Sure it’s not 4K or as pretty as pc1, but the extra immersion from the weather and track and tires more than makes up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by A Scott View Post
    Atleast a PC you can upgrade, your telling people to buy a Xbox One X as a solution, whats the solution for Project Cars 3, what can you upgrade on a Xbox One Almighty X
    Ye. Duh. PC > console. We all know that. What’s your point?
    If pc is not an option, what’s the next best thing?

We all agree PC is the best option. Consoles are for poor peasants like myself.

Besides, I don’t see PC3 being released on this generation of consoles. They’re well past their retirement age.

Sms would be shooting themselves in the foot if they’re trying to squeeze pc3 out of the X1X/og.

Quote Originally Posted by grrrillapmp View Post
    Then why are you still here besides whining?
    G29 FFB RAW 70-50-5-10

What tire compound were you using?
    What was your tire pressure?
    What was the track and tire temperatures?
    The following 5 users likes this Post: beetes_juice, Juiced46, nissan4ever, VelvetTorpedo, Zaskarspants

Platform
    PC
    Well, this thread has moved way past useful.....
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips