Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does the handling glitch effect all cars? Or certain tracks?

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    It's always been AI related to me and also very much car dependent. I did quite a bit of testing of the GT3 cars at Nurburgring post patch 6 and I found that the Audi LMS Ultra really struggled as soon as I went above 14 AI. The other cars I tested were not effected nearly as bad and I found I could race with them quite well even when pushing the AI above 20 but that Audi was a nightmare and the physics went to pot straight away, it was a very different car from when driving it with less AI.

I never had problems in private testing with any car when I was on my Original Xbox. I've now gone to the X but still currently have my OG as I was going to do some comparison tests but nhave never yet got around to it.
    I’ve heard about this. Where some cars struggle against ai. However I’ve only heard it happen with the Audi lms. I’ll just forget about that and the radical for now and add them to the pile of “bad physics in general and or just with ai” Thanks for bringing that up actually, that pretty much solves my problem.

But I wouldn’t want to end on this just yet, this seems like an interesting topic no one really knows much about.
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh

Platform
    XBOX1
    Speaking strictly only about the GT/LMP cars. I have found you can run with a lot of cars in quick race/race weekend mode with the season set to the very first of spring with using the soft tires. I cant do it on any tire if the track and air temp is any hotter than the first of spring. I run 29 cars for 2 and 3 hour races like that and it doesnt seem like its doing anything wierd. Again im only speaking about the GT/lmp cars.
    Last edited by kevin kirk; 27-07-2018 at 05:45.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin kirk View Post
    Speaking strictly only about the GT/LMP cars. I have found you can run with a lot of cars in quick race/race weekend mode with the season set to the very first of spring with using the soft tires. I cant do it on any tire if the track and air temp is any hotter than the first of spring. I run 29 cars for 2 and 3 hour races like that and it doesnt seem like its doing anything wierd. Again im only speaking about the GT/lmp cars.
    Is that with the original Xbox? I think I was also running spring and the soft tyre when I did my tests.
    2018 Indycar League on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...ar-league-2018
    Vintage F1 on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...1-championship
    Xbox One X, TM Ferrari Italia 458 TX, Xrocker Gaming Chair, Samsung 30" TV, RsDash.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Real quickly, I tested the faster radical and it also has the handling glitch like the first radical I tested. To my knowledge so far GTE/GT3 as well as lmp1 seem to be the ones that work the best overall, and donít get any sort of problems whatsoever. (Donít fully quote me on this). I think some people said that touring cars and maybe rallycross work well too.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    Is that with the original Xbox? I think I was also running spring and the soft tyre when I did my tests.
    yes, the og xbox. I should have also said im using controller. I meant to mention that but just forgot.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzatron3155 View Post
    Real quickly, I tested the faster radical and it also has the handling glitch like the first radical I tested. To my knowledge so far GTE/GT3 as well as lmp1 seem to be the ones that work the best overall, and don’t get any sort of problems whatsoever. (Don’t fully quote me on this). I think some people said that touring cars and maybe rallycross work well too.
    I cant say it feels exactly the same as in testing mode but I can say it isnt anything near so different I can blame on the AI making it feel different. At least I cant tell a huge difference anyway. Im using controller, (I just dont have the room for a wheel at the moment) I honestly dont have any issue at all with GT/lmp cars as long as I run in spring with the cooler temps using soft tires, I just cant hang onto the car using hards in spring. Infact im running 29 multiclass for over 2 hours. I use accelerated tire wear with soft tires and have no trouble lasting just as long as the AI does in a tire run and the car isnt doing anything wacky that I can see.
    Last edited by kevin kirk; 28-07-2018 at 04:29.

Platform
    XBOX1
    I cant say it feels exactly the same as in testing mode but I can say it isnt anything near so different I can blame on the AI making it feel different. At least I cant tell a huge difference anyway. Im using controller, (I just dont have the room for a wheel at the moment) I honestly dont have any issue at all with GT/lmp cars as long as I run in spring with the cooler temps using soft tires, I just cant hang onto the car using hards in spring. Infact im running 29 multiclass for over 2 hours. I use accelerated tire wear with soft tires and have no trouble lasting just as long as the AI does in a tire run and the car isnt doing anything wacky that I can see.
    I tried the Renault gt3 car. (At donnington with the same conditions) It seemed like it had the same effect as the radicals. Except it was also really oversteery in private testing as well. Is this just the nature of the car? It feels weird having a gt3 car do that, especially when most of the others arenít like that at all.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Its FFB related which doesnt effect the controller.
    3 24K Solid Gold YoYoTech's $100,000 EACH. 3 100" Sony Virtually Reality 3D Curved Monitors $250,000 EACH, Porsche RSR 1 Billion Dollars, stripped gutted cut & chopped into a custom cockpit