Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Calling all Avg Skilled Racers for a possible Series

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by STaLLiOnO View Post
    The link has been posted to post your time with a picture. Your the only one having problems. Don't know what else to tell you.
    I never said I have any problems. I made some suggestions that is all. Your very first post gives no information about what is happening. All you said is you want people with similar times but never stated what range. The link is buried within 5 pages of posts. All info, suggested race times, etc. or at very least, the link to the series should be shown in your very first post. This way, for someone who is looking at this thread for the first time sees it instead of sifting through 5 pages to find the link. All info needs to be posted in the original post which makes the most sense. That is why I am saying it is poorly organized and which is also why you probably have little interest.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    I never said I have any problems. I made some suggestions that is all. Your very first post gives no information about what is happening. All you said is you want people with similar times but never stated what range. The link is buried within 5 pages of posts. All info, suggested race times, etc. or at very least, the link to the series should be shown in your very first post. This way, for someone who is looking at this thread for the first time sees it instead of sifting through 5 pages to find the link. All info needs to be posted in the original post which makes the most sense. That is why I am saying it is poorly organized and which is also why you probably have little interest.

I believe the link, i posted to post your lap times is on page 5. Everything is in that link with the information. The Lap times is around 2:06 to 2:08.. The others who posted better times will be in another Division. This link http://gt3divisionseries.proboards.com. to the Series has all the information in it. Post your times in Division, Qualifying and Information
    Last edited by STaLLiOnO; 08-08-2018 at 22:06.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by STaLLiOnO View Post
    I believe the link, i posted to post your lap times is on page 5. Everything is in that link with the information. The Lap times is around 2:06 to 2:08.. The others who posted better times will be in another Division. This link http://gt3divisionseries.proboards.com. to the Series has all the information in it. Post your times in Division, Qualifying and Information
    Like I said, I am just suggesting you post all the critical information and the link in your first post to make it easy for people to find.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    Like I said, I am just suggesting you post all the critical information and the link in your first post to make it easy for people to find.
    Okay, tons on information. Go have look at it. I think saturday is a good day to have it. Racers from the UK can race as well.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: JasonSandwich, Juiced46

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    If you only have a few racers why are you having so many divisions?Do people want grids of 5 or 6?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I will post my times to that site but as stated Saturday's will be very difficult for me on a regular basis due to other racing commitments.

However, I do think the site needs to be updated as most threads there haven't been updated for a long time and it would be confusing for any first time visitor who came across it looking for racing because there is no information about what we have discussed here that I can find. If it was updated it would at least show that the site is in current use and plans are afoot to get something going soon.
    2018 Indycar League on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...ar-league-2018
    Vintage F1 on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...1-championship
    Xbox One X, TM Ferrari Italia 458 TX, Xrocker Gaming Chair, Samsung 30" TV, RsDash.
    The following user likes this Post: Stewy32

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    I will post my times to that site but as stated Saturday's will be very difficult for me on a regular basis due to other racing commitments.

However, I do think the site needs to be updated as most threads there haven't been updated for a long time and it would be confusing for any first time visitor who came across it looking for racing because there is no information about what we have discussed here that I can find. If it was updated it would at least show that the site is in current use and plans are afoot to get something going soon.
    I was going to, but i haven't seen much interest. I'll give it a few more days till i update the site.