Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Xbox Performance

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Styles View Post
    X it is, stuff it, he can do the dishes for the next 12 months.
    Just to let anyone else with the same problem know, the boy deleted 150 friends off his Xbox friends list, leaving him with 30ish. Turned off notifications and all that jazz and I got the game to run with 8 cars on track correctly. Wil dabble a little more tomorrow
    You are making the right choice. Lucky kid!
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    Your attitude and comments like these got the last thread shutdown about the same thing, please just stop.

I do not care about the future, I do not care about Pcars3, it does not even exist. I care about what I am playing now. Whatever the newest console that comes out next, I will buy it on Day 1. You are making huge assumptions that are just flat out false about what MAY happen with FUTURE titles and consoles. The X is doing very good with everything I play. You are trying too hard to discredit any of my comments. Calm down and stop derailing the thread AGAIN......
    Cant even post the TT condition's Aha thankyou for the help,
    Practise what your preach KID stop stalking me move on, stop replying to every post I post cause you simply dont agree, we get your point fanboy, who are your trying to convince yourself ?
    3 24K Solid Gold YoYoTech's $100,000 EACH. 3 100" Sony Virtually Reality 3D Curved Monitors $250,000 EACH, Porsche RSR 1 Billion Dollars, stripped gutted cut & chopped into a custom cockpit

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    My old PS4’s play project cars 2 fine, no problem with multi cars on track so highly doubt the X will suffer with PC3

Platform
    XBOX1
    My old PS4’s play project cars 2 fine, no problem with multi cars on track so highly doubt the X will suffer with PC3
    Sorry for the late comment. Even if we’ve moved off the topic. But yeah, the thing is with the og Xbox you have to worry about the amount of ai, time progression, cars that handle badly, cars that handle badly with ai, not as detailed and light ffb and some multiplayer connection issues. I’m kind of only using it as a gt/lmp sim at the moment as it seems to be the most reliable with those types of cars. It’s a good game when it works, but I think it’s sometimes too much to get it working.
    Last edited by Lolzatron3155; 31-07-2018 at 04:44.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Hi,

I play on XB1 OG without any problems. Yesterday drove LeMans full time 24h with 19 opponents and I had only one issue which I am not sure if it is performance related.

I don't use external drive and I have only 3 other games: pc1, fm6 and dirt rally

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    [QUOTE=Harry Styles;1530586]My old PS4ís play project cars 2 fine, no problem with multi cars on track so highly doubt the X will suffer with PC3[/QUOTE

But PC3 will have to work with OG Xbox if itís to be released on the One X as I donít think they are allowed to make a game that only works on the One X .

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    [QUOTE=Cholton82;1534400]
    My old PS4’s play project cars 2 fine, no problem with multi cars on track so highly doubt the X will suffer with PC3[/QUOTE

But PC3 will have to work with OG Xbox if it’s to be released on the One X as I don’t think they are allowed to make a game that only works on the One X .
    "if"
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    [QUOTE=Juiced46;1534407]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post

"if"
    Yeah it is an If , If they make a PC3 and if itís released on these generation consoles . I canít see how the OG Xbox and standard PS4 would cope unless itís optimized better but I still think theyíd probably blow up

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnoo80 View Post
    Hi,

I play on XB1 OG without any problems. Yesterday drove LeMans full time 24h with 19 opponents and I had only one issue which I am not sure if it is performance related.

I don't use external drive and I have only 3 other games: pc1, fm6 and dirt rally
    I'm curious. Do you also have no extra apps installed on your OG Xbox One? Just whatever it had out of the gate & just those games? Have you even played any Blu-ray's on it?
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 + Superamp Pro/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR Game Mode