Thread: Issues with the Kart Traction Control & Oval IndyCars going slightly to the left

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Issues with the Kart Traction Control & Oval IndyCars going slightly to the left

Can someone please tell me the following:-
    - Why is the Oval IndyCars going slightly to the left as if suspention is broken when in a straight line. This really nocks around the pace.
    - Why is the Karts always set to 20 mph when you have the traction control assist on.
    If you could please let me know because trying to do a Project Cars 2 IndyCar and Kart Career Mode is inpossible if these keep on happining on wheel and pad.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by xToonyG View Post
    Can someone please tell me the following:-
    - Why is the Oval IndyCars going slightly to the left as if suspention is broken when in a straight line. This really nocks around the pace.
    Asymmetric car setup. Watch how Alonso has to have the wheel slightly turned to the right on the straights:

Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following user likes this Post: NateDawg

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Any oval racer should pull to the left (assuming anti-clockwise). It makes it easier to actually turn left at a faster speed as the car is set up to naturally pull that way. Plus there is also a lot of ballast on the left for this very reason as well. Its incredibly difficult with a pad, but with a wheel it should be fairly easy to hold a few degrees to the right down a straight.
    The following user likes this Post: Irishnewblood