Thread: When is the next DLC

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

When is the next DLC

When is the next PlayStation 4 DLC? It seems ages since the Le Mans pack and I'm getting bored. Most of the current cars are unbelievably good but now seem the norm like anything else after a while.

Any ideas what the next pack is and which cars will be in that pack ?

I did search for this thread but couldn't find it, more than once.

Thanks in advance

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrivingGod View Post
    When is the next PlayStation 4 DLC? It seems ages since the Le Mans pack and I'm getting bored. Most of the current cars are unbelievably good but now seem the norm like anything else after a while.

Thanks in advance
    Its the Ferrari pack and its due in September.

Platform
    PC

Thanks in advance
    Around September time, the plan has been a DLC pack every 3 months

The Ferrari pack will be the final pack of the season pass and we do not know if there will be anuthing else beyond that

As far as what will specifically be in the pack, these are the cars and tracks that we have evidence for at the moment http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-Speculation
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Thank you for the replies and the link, I have bookmarked it. Well that is something to look forward to then. A little sad if it is the last DLC, I was hoping they would give us the road going GT2RS
    The following user likes this Post: Tank621

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Thank you for the replies and the link, I have bookmarked it. Well that is something to look forward to then. A little sad if it is the last DLC, I was hoping they would give us the road going GT2RS
    I think this will not happen soon, the GT2 RS is exclusiv to forza motorsport imo

Platform
    PC
    Your suggestions for future DLCs can all go in here. No word though whether there will be any future DLCs at all.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition @+100 MHz | Oculus Rift CV1 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Wales. Not WELSH Wales, but Wales nevertheless.
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank621 View Post
    The Ferrari pack will be the final pack of the season pass and we do not know if there will be anuthing else beyond that
    How soon after the final DLC do the GOTY versions of games generally come out? Asking for a friend.
    980Ti & i5 6600k, Oculus Rift CV1, Fanatec CSW2.5, Formula Carbon rim, BMW GT2 rim, CSS v1.5, Clubsport handbrake, CSP v3, Crew Chief through HMD, Sim Lab P1 cockpit, Sparco R333 seat, NLv3 motion platform, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Yamaha 5.1, 50" 4K TV, uncorked bottle of Glenmorangie

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mascot View Post
    How soon after the final DLC do the GOTY versions of games generally come out? Asking for a friend.

For PC1 the GOTY edition came out pretty much with the last DLC.
    The following user likes this Post: Mascot