Thread: New to PC2, some help needed thanks (Change language, font size etc )

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Question New to PC2, some help needed thanks (Change language, font size etc )

Hi guys my first post here. Did a little bit of search online and seems like I can 't find the definite answer yet, sorry if this has been asked before.

Background & hardware : current PS4 owner, only game i have is GTS. T300 GTE + TH8A + T3PA pro conical mod + PS challenge.

So I just bought PC2 last night, got it second hand here in Hong Kong and its the limited edition with metal box. Its got cantonese menus with English voice-overs.
    Downloaded the patch 6.0 last night but upon starting the game there 's a patch install progress bar at the bottom right corner which was still showing as updating by the time I started the first race. So maybe the game was still not patched...

My question is whether its possible to change the menu to English? I prefer English menu(although I can read Cantonese).
    Also the fonts seems too small to read comfortably.

For some weird reason the first time I get into the game I can only choose to race the Mclaren on long beach? i was running late so I didn 't have time for another session last night.
    Am looking forward to setting my rig up properly in -game and see if the brakes are better in this game for conical mod users (annoyed that GTS have no brake adjustment). cheers

Martin

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I don't think you can change the menu language... What i do know though is the reason why you can only do the one race is because the game hasn't installed completely yet... As soon as it does you will get access to everything...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

Forum rules please read: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1355858

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I don't think you can change the menu language... What i do know though is the reason why you can only do the one race is because the game hasn't installed completely yet... As soon as it does you will get access to everything...
    thanks Konan, the game certainty is taking its time to install. Just the patch alone is 15GB.

Seems like there is alot of debate about FFB and camera settings on this forum. Looks like I will have to do some experimenting
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    So I checked all settings and could only change nationality not language ,My disc is region 4 (Australia).As for font size nothing,Maybe tv settings?
    Last edited by tunaphis; 08-08-2018 at 09:58.

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Several games in PS4 use the System language. I had mine in Portuguese-BR because my kid plays LEGO games and they use the system language.

PCARS 2 does the same. I switched the PS4 system language to English and the game also went to English. You could try that.
    I did read somewhere that some games are language locked (in my case, locked to PT-BR), because of price differences. I wouldn't be able to tell you if this is the case of PCARS 2, since I got my copy in the US.