Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: brake vibrations on fanatec clubsport v3 pedals

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro

brake vibrations on fanatec clubsport v3 pedals

PLEASE GUYS LET THE VIBRATION ON THE PEDALS WORK!!!!

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    It does work, make sure that you are on the latest wheel/pedals firmware and then deliberately lock the brakes to induce tyre skipping.. it can be hard to initiate but it does activate the rumble motor.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 Rim/ClubSport V3 Pedals - Samsung QE65Q8CNATXXU - Saor Alba

Platform
    PC
    It works for me. But it normally only kicks in when I am heavily damping the pedal with my foot so it doesn't come through as well as the gas pedal that can kick in when I have a lot less force on the pedal.

I have noticed that the gas pedal only seems to vibrate (to indicate wheel spin) when there is little to no slip angle/lateral force. I think wheel spin feedback is most important when the car is laterally loaded so I would like to get the vibration *particularly when my overly-optomistic throttle+steering input is about to start a drift.
    Steam name: z1nonly
    Windows 10 / 3770k / GTX 1080 ti / 32gb DDR3 @1333 / Oculus Rift / GTA-F racing simulator / Fanatec CSL Elite-P1 / CS V3 pedals / CS Shifter SQ V 1.5

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    it's the latest firmware and abs on the wheel is set to 90, should i set it less to induce the vibration?!?it works well in assetto and gt sport

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by luciodoc View Post
    it's the latest firmware and abs on the wheel is set to 90, should i set it less to induce the vibration?!?it works well in assetto and gt sport
    PCARS2 sends real time telemetry to the pedal motors, so the wheel's ABS function is overwritten. I would recommend setting it to 'Off'.
    Last edited by Sum Dixon-Ear; 10-08-2018 at 23:25.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 Rim/ClubSport V3 Pedals - Samsung QE65Q8CNATXXU - Saor Alba
    The following 2 users likes this Post: The_Flurk, wyldanimal

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    sorry tried everithing, THE BRAKE VIBRATION ON CLUBSPORT V3 PEDALS DEFINITIVELY DOESN'T WORK. DEVELOPERS PLEASE IMPLEMENT OR FIX IT

Platform
    PC
    The brake pedal, worked on Xbox, the gas pedal doesn't, it may be different on PS4
    i7-8700k, liquid cooled, 1080Ti. Oculus Rift VR, Fanatec Clubsport V2.5, Universal Hub SQ Shifter, Pedals V3, GT Omega Pro cockpit

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    on ps4 only the gas pedal works but only when you slide off road,the brake does not work at all. no matter which abs function you select on the wheel,it doesn't work

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    the brake works fine on AC and gt sport

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by luciodoc View Post
    on ps4 only the gas pedal works but only when you slide off road,the brake does not work at all. no matter which abs function you select on the wheel,it doesn't work
    That's not correct; the throttle motor works on the track when you induce wheelspin and the brake motor works when you induce lock ups. As I already posted, the Fanatec ABS setting does nothing in pC2 as it is overwritten by in game telemetry data.