Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: brake vibrations on fanatec clubsport v3 pedals

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco Ferrari View Post
    My two cents: since we're talking about ABS rumble, shouldn't we check if ABS is active while driving in the first place?

In real life, if I lock the wheels on a non-ABS car or if the ABS is off.... the tyres lock up, and that's it, there's no rumble on the brake pedal.
    The rumble IRL is coming from the ABS system working.
    Am I wrong?
    Actually I'm not talking about ABS rumble at all, quite the opposite... the conversation has been about non-ABS equipped cars locking the front wheels and feeling that happen through the brake pedal. I can't remember if I've ever felt a car with ABS activate the rumble motor at all in game.
    Last edited by Sum Dixon-Ear; 24-10-2018 at 20:32.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 Rim/ClubSport V3 Pedals - Samsung QE65Q8CNATXXU - Saor Alba

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    hi again, just to inform, last night i tried the 911 rsr on imola, no ABS in game and OFF on wheel, i put 80% braking on front and 20% on rear to enfatize tire locking. I was able to lock tires easily, checked it also on replays, but no brake motor signs...The only solution advisable for me is to have a Sum Dixon braking sock!!!I think is definitively you lucky foot ;

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by luciodoc View Post
    hi again, just to inform, last night i tried the 911 rsr on imola, no ABS in game and OFF on wheel, i put 80% braking on front and 20% on rear to enfatize tire locking. I was able to lock tires easily, checked it also on replays, but no brake motor signs...The only solution advisable for me is to have a Sum Dixon braking sock!!!I think is definitively you lucky foot ;
    I'm assuming that's the old 911?
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 Rim/ClubSport V3 Pedals - Samsung QE65Q8CNATXXU - Saor Alba

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    ehm...it has a very sexy and big posterior wing...so...it's not the old one...i will try the other this evening!!!So it should work only for old cars right?!?

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by luciodoc View Post
    ehm...it has a very sexy and big posterior wing...so...it's not the old one...i will try the other this evening!!!So it should work only for old cars right?!?
    Yeah I find the older cars with more basic brakes are easy to get rumble kicking in, modern cars are much more difficult.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    ok will try that,thks

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Hi,
    Any update about this ?
    I have the same issue with my brake pedal, but ! I triggered the vibration easily with the clio rs and megane v6. But it happened just once, now there isnt any vibration ( itried a lot of car and lots of circuits).
    The throttle works fine