Thread: [Xbox 1] hardly any lobbies

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

[Xbox 1] hardly any lobbies

i recently got project cars 2 on xbox and i only find arround 10 lobbies on the whole game but when i had it on my ps4 there was loads of lobbies, i dont know why because my nat type is always open?

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I usually see 15-20 lobbies up,with 3 or 4 particularly full.The game is less popular than it used to be,and XB1 isn't as possible as PS4.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    PC isnt exactly crammed with users either.
    Ive only being playing about 6 months and have noticed a steady drop in numbers. Ive had to go back to single player as quite often there isnt a race available/worth joining. Start my own lobby and got 1 other entry LOL.

Cant help but feel PC2 doesnt have the dedicated following more traditional sims have. And by its mainstream nature its huge sales Vs the likes of AC will be largely made up of 'casual' players who inevitably wander off to the next AAA title after not much time
    Inded im suprised how few lobbies there are compared to AC when PC2 outsold it by about x50million
    driving rig: 6700k at 4.5ghz | ASRock K6 Z170 | 1070 at 2065mhz | Samsung 950 pro 256, sandisk ultra 480 | Gskill 16gb 3000mhz | GT Omega Pro, Cobra imola seat | Fanatec v2.5 base, Elite LC pedals, Shifter | Oculus Rift
    PC2: E300VKB
    Real: Seat Leon Cupra 280 @ 360ish bhp.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Normally I find around 15/20 lobbies open on XB1 but it really depends on the day.
    Also it holiday season in most of Europe and a lot of people just wont be about to get online.
    DSRLREADINGRICH
    Admin and IndyCar Series host for thedsrl.com

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingRich View Post
    Normally I find around 15/20 lobbies open on XB1 but it really depends on the day.
    Also it holiday season in most of Europe and a lot of people just wont be about to get online.
    Yeah holiday season won't have helped

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by r200ti View Post
    PC isnt exactly crammed with users either.
    Ive only being playing about 6 months and have noticed a steady drop in numbers. Ive had to go back to single player as quite often there isnt a race available/worth joining. Start my own lobby and got 1 other entry LOL.

Cant help but feel PC2 doesnt have the dedicated following more traditional sims have. And by its mainstream nature its huge sales Vs the likes of AC will be largely made up of 'casual' players who inevitably wander off to the next AAA title after not much time
    Inded im suprised how few lobbies there are compared to AC when PC2 outsold it by about x50million
    That's just today's gamer. Most gamers these days just move on to the next game. Old school gamers like to dig into complex games. New school gamers play a game for 3 weeks and then off to the next game.

Enjoy the quality racing. Whenever SMS does something to get more people in like give the game away for free the racing goes to pooh. We need more quality lobbies not just more lobbies.
    CAR AIN'T GOT NO ROOF!!!!! - Young Dro

All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small - Lao Tzu

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by DECATUR PLAYA View Post
    That's just today's gamer. Most gamers these days just move on to the next game. Old school gamers like to dig into complex games. New school gamers play a game for 3 weeks and then off to the next game.

Enjoy the quality racing. Whenever SMS does something to get more people in like give the game away for free the racing goes to pooh. We need more quality lobbies not just more lobbies.
    I'm more of an old school gamer then.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewy32 View Post
    I'm more of an old school gamer then.
    Most of the people on this forum are to myself included.
    CAR AIN'T GOT NO ROOF!!!!! - Young Dro

All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small - Lao Tzu
    The following user likes this Post: Stewy32