Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a new TV

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Innerspace HQ View Post
    Sorry I only just saw this.

Yeah, it's quite hard to downgrade in terms of size but I guess if you keep your ear to the ground you'll find a decent deal on one eventually. Definitely worth putting the quality of HDR as your priority though, next to *ahem* girth for the wife. Until we get an industry standard that everybody can agree on you're better hedging your bets. Those LGS cover off Dolby Vision and HDR10+ so worth noting.

It's been a while though since I was on here, have you taken the plunge on a new tele yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post
    If you've got the patience Invincible, wait for Black Friday sales.
    Ermm... sorry. Already bought one and I'm really happy so far

Bought the Hisense H55U7A for 640 € and it does a really great job.
    So great, that I really wonder how I could get along with the tardiness and the (comparatively) bad picture of my old Samsung ES6150.

@Bealdor: Patience isn't really my strong point.
    Last edited by Invincible; 05-09-2018 at 13:19.
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro
    The following user likes this Post: Innerspace HQ