Thread: Triple Screens

Platform
    PC

Triple Screens

I just set up my tripple screens, and trying to set up Project Cars to work on it.
    I do see the settings for tripple screens, and once i have typed in all the information, it asks me to restart the game for the changes to apply.
    Once i do, nothing happens. The two side screens are still off/show no signal.

Do you have any tips for this?
    Maybe the GPU driver is incompatible with pCars? I have set Nvidia to run it as a single wide screen, but this seems to work just fine on iRacing and Assetto Corsa. It's just Project Cars 2 that turns off my two outer screens

Any advice would be welcomed - thanks!
    RookieRaceline | AllVirtualRacing
    Xbox Gamertag: Firben

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Are you using Nvidia card ? Have you enabled surround in the Nvidia Driver ?
    Is the surround set as the default monitor, that way when PC2 boots, it detects the native monitor to be the huge wide resolution.
    CPU : I7-7700k, 16gb Gskill 3200 DDR4 Ram. GTX 1070
    3x27" AOC Monitors, G29, with custom perfect pedal mod.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by drathuu View Post
    Are you using Nvidia card ? Have you enabled surround in the Nvidia Driver ?
    Is the surround set as the default monitor, that way when PC2 boots, it detects the native monitor to be the huge wide resolution.
    Yes i have, and restarted the game a few times, but will try to restart the PC again and see if that helps
    RookieRaceline | AllVirtualRacing
    Xbox Gamertag: Firben

Platform
    PC
    A few things to verify:

• Make sure the triple screen configuration XML file in your "Documents\Project CARS 2" folder is being updated with your changes.
    • Make sure you are using centimeters for the monitor size measurements (without bezel).
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    You can also rename/delete the

\Documents\Project CARS 2\triplescreensettings.xml
    \Documents\Project CARS 2\graphicsconfigdx11.xml

Once you change to surround as the default monitor.
    The game should boot, then auto detect and select the resolution.. Another option is once in game ensure your resolution is changed to 5760x1080, or whatever your using.

If you leave triple screen unchecked, it should at least render across the 3 screens, it just wont correct angles for side screens. (Ticking Triples) then forces it to render seperate screens.

I have found (and its been a long time), you either do it in main menu, quit then restart.. then configure it in a race.. (the angles).

If you configure it in the options menu it doesnt seem to stick, however yo have to tick triples there first.
    CPU : I7-7700k, 16gb Gskill 3200 DDR4 Ram. GTX 1070
    3x27" AOC Monitors, G29, with custom perfect pedal mod.

Kart Driver
    I am using triples with nvidia without surround. I have configured my monitors as "extended" (winkey+p). My middle one is main desktop left and right are extended to main.
    From game have configured triples and after restart it just works.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by edhunter View Post
    I am using triples with nvidia without surround. I have configured my monitors as "extended" (winkey+p). My middle one is main desktop left and right are extended to main.
    From game have configured triples and after restart it just works.
    Yes, that's the way it should work.
    i7 3770K@4.1GHz, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti Gaming OC, 3x1920x1200 triple screen, TM TS-PC Racer wheel, T3PA-PRO pedals, Fanatec Clubsport Shifter SQ v1.5, Windows 10 64Bit, 24GB RAM