Thread: The steering wheel TMX Thrustmaster does not work correctly with the game

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

The steering wheel TMX Thrustmaster does not work correctly with the game

Uploaded video how the steering wheel works in the Project CARS 2 game on Xbox One
    Gamepad works in this game without problems
    Other games (forza or Assetto Course) everything is fine.
    I talked with technical support Thrustmaster. The steering wheel is OK, the problem is with the game only Project Cars 2
    The steering wheel in the game (reset to original settings) did not correct
    https://youtu.be/ScVEVjMdzDY
    Last edited by Vladislav Berg; 28-08-2018 at 10:27.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladislav Berg View Post
    Uploaded video how the steering wheel works in the Project CARS 2 game on Xbox One
    Gamepad works in this game without problems
    Other games (forza or Assetto Course) everything is fine.
    I talked with technical support Thrustmaster. The steering wheel is OK, the problem is with the game only Project Cars 2
    The steering wheel in the game (reset to original settings) did not correct
    https://youtu.be/ScVEVjMdzDY
    Im no technical expert but I have this wheel and dont have any problems.

Im assuming you have gone through a complete recalibration??

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Not sure if it was fixed, but a few road cars had some bug where it caused the exact wheel shake you are describing (regardless of wheel) I was able to replicate it on Thrustmaster and Fanatec wheels. The fix was to change the type of tires you were using. (soft to hard or vice versa). The issue was only with road cars.

Also does it do it with all cars or just road cars? Try a GT3/GT4 car.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    Not sure if it was fixed, but a few road cars had some bug where it caused the exact wheel shake you are describing (regardless of wheel) I was able to replicate it on Thrustmaster and Fanatec wheels. The fix was to change the type of tires you were using. (soft to hard or vice versa). The issue was only with road cars.

Also does it do it with all cars or just road cars? Try a GT3/GT4 car.
    When I was playing on Xbox, I occasionally had this issue too. Just changing the tire pressure a little bit would sometimes fix the problem.
    You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make a good use of it. --John Adams
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2
    The following user likes this Post: Juiced46

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnizz58 View Post
    When I was playing on Xbox, I occasionally had this issue too. Just changing the tire pressure a little bit would sometimes fix the problem.
    Do you remember if it was road cars only? I was testing the scenario for another user and I posted my results in another thread. I nwver tried changing pressures though. BTW in the case I experienced it would happen with no AI and certain road cars with certain tires would do it. On an XB1X. I believe it was patch 5 when I tested the issue. But I rarwly use road cars so not sure if its still the case
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    Do you remember if it was road cars only? I was testing the scenario for another user and I posted my results in another thread. I nwver tried changing pressures though. BTW in the case I experienced it would happen with no AI and certain road cars with certain tires would do it. On an XB1X. I believe it was patch 5 when I tested the issue. But I rarwly use road cars so not sure if its still the case
    No, I also rarely drive road cars. I remember one specific example was at Road America with the Lambo ST. That series was as far as I got in career on the Xbox due to the grid size issue. I'd get a pretty violent wheel oscillation every time coming out of the pits for the very first time. If I returned to the pits and exited again it didn't happen.
    You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make a good use of it. --John Adams
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnizz58 View Post
    No, I also rarely drive road cars. I remember one specific example was at Road America with the Lambo ST. That series was as far as I got in career on the Xbox due to the grid size issue. I'd get a pretty violent wheel oscillation every time coming out of the pits for the very first time. If I returned to the pits and exited again it didn't happen.
    Ahh I see. I was able to replicate it with the Lambo also. I was able to make it happen with 0 AI in TT, Private practice or custom. It didnt matter.