Thread: Season Pass

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Season Pass

Does anyone know if the Xbox season pass is available anywhere for less than 25?

I have the season pass for the ps4 version of the game which I also own but haven't got it for the one x yet because I couldn't face buying it at full price again, along with two copies of the game.

Thanks

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    If you haven't bought the Xbox Version of PC2, probably the cheapest would be to wait for the Game Of The Year Edition which will probably be out after the Final DLC.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    It isn't cheaper anywhere as far as I know.You could maybe just buy your favourite DLC?

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnieshere View Post
    Does anyone know if the Xbox season pass is available anywhere for less than 25?

I have the season pass for the ps4 version of the game which I also own but haven't got it for the one x yet because I couldn't face buying it at full price again, along with two copies of the game.

Thanks
    How are you enjoying playing PC2 on your Xbox One X? Which graphical bias are you running? Resolution, Visuals or Framerate?
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR (w/HDR Game Mode)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Thanks for the replies, I've already bought the Xbox version, I might just go for it and take the hit again and buy it! It's a pity they don't have it on special offer.

It's incredible on the one x, I try the ps4 version from time to time and while I think it maybe handles slightly better I just can't enjoy it as much. I use the resolution mode over the others but I don't notice a massive difference between them.