Thread: Community Events and Time Trials gone??

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Question Community Events and Time Trials gone??

Hello, Iíve just been wondering why my game isnít loading any leaderboards data, such as the little yellow tab in the bottom right corner of all race/qualification/practice sessions that lets you know what the WR on the given track is in your current car.

Also, for some reason the Community Events and Time Trial options in the main menu are greyed out and cannot be selected ?!

I donít have any issues with my internet connection or my Xbox Live subscription as Iíve tried other gamesí multiplayer features requiring the Live membership (to test things out) and everything seems to be working just fine, thus I donít think the issue is on my end. At least internet connection-wise. I was also able to access other online features in PC2 such as the various social media tabs and eSports option, and I successfully joined a lobby in the online racing option so I really donít know what could be wrong..

Am I the onlyy one with this issue, and is there a way to fix it?

Thanks in advance, I really hope Iíll be able to do time trials again as starting with perfect temperature tyres saves a lot of time when testing your setup on different tracks,, as opposed to the cold tyres you start out with in the private testing section.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    There were major issues on Xbox servers, apparently a storm in Texas that took out the power for a huge data center. It affected Xbox, Office 365 and Azure causing a lot of problems /downtime for a lot of services.
    Thrustmaster TX, Italia 458 wheel, 2 pedals, Firmware 53, Xbox One X since Aug -18, Samsung P2350 monitor
    Don't miss Yorkie065's excellent videos: Ep26-LiveTrack pt1. Ep 27-LiveTrack pt2.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    You can check xbox live status on xbox.com/status
    Thrustmaster TX, Italia 458 wheel, 2 pedals, Firmware 53, Xbox One X since Aug -18, Samsung P2350 monitor
    Don't miss Yorkie065's excellent videos: Ep26-LiveTrack pt1. Ep 27-LiveTrack pt2.
    The following user likes this Post: JasonSandwich

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Yay it’s finally fixed, thanks for the answer anyway!