Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Added] Spirit of Le Mans Templates

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

[Added] Spirit of Le Mans Templates

Hey Jan,

Any update on the Spirit of Le Mans templates?
    Ryzen 1700 @3.8ghz|16GBs RAM @2933mhz|EVGA SC2 Hybrid 1080ti|1TB Samsung 960 EVO|250GB Samsung SSD|480GB SanDisk SSD
    1TB WD HDD|750w 80+ gold EVGA G3 PSU|Dell 27" 1440p 144hz G-Sync monitor|Fanatec V2.5|Fanatec Formula Carbon Rim|Fanatec V3 Pedals|TH8A Shifter|Fanatec Handbrake
    The following 8 users likes this Post: iPlay, KANETAKER, MajkiMajk, Pekka Salminen, Reiche, satco1066, Shinzah, VelvetTorpedo

Platform
    PC
    I'm starting to doubt these are ever coming...
    Self Proclaimed Captain of the WMD Debate team. Unofficial WMD spellchecker. I once corrected The Stig!

Gaming System ASUS FX502VM Gaming Laptop
    7700HQ i7
    6gb 1060 GTX
    8GB DDR4L
    1TB 7200RPM Primary HDD
    1TB WD Passport Backup HDD
    Wheels: Fanatec GT3 RS V2 (RIP) Logitech Driving Force GT (RIP)
    Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Edition
    CSR Elite Pedals
    Xbox One Controller

SteamID:Shin321
    The following 3 users likes this Post: CastrolGT, iPlay, KANETAKER

Platform
    PC
    The truth is very disappointing and inexplicable this excessive delay of 3 months since the DLC of LeMans for SMS to make available the templates of the liveries of the cars of the said DLC, especially the LMP1-H 2016. This clearly demonstrates and check how little they really care about supporting other categories of cars that are NOT GT3. And in reality they should focus on giving more promotion and support to other categories of cars, because considering the THREAT of the new ACC (which will be focused on GT3) most likely many online players will go to that game of competition (for the GT3 ) and then we will see an online multiplayer DEAD in PCars2 because (in Steam) 90% of the online games are GT3, which should change and have a greater variety of games in other categories (LMP1, Indy, Nascar, Road , GT1, VTC, FA, etc.)

And it should be noted that at least in some Private Leagues there is usually support for competitions with LMP1 cars, although using in some cases their own liveries for available cars, but unfortunately this is not the case for the LMP1-H 2016 and that is limiting the competitions only having 2 cars of each brand available since the 3rd car appears completely blank due to the lack of personalized liveries.

Apparently SMS "realism has been taken very seriously" in the sense that as in the current season of the WEC, the category LMP1 is almost DEAD. (I'm being sarcastic)
    The following user likes this Post: iPlay

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by KANETAKER View Post
    . This clearly demonstrates and check how little they really care about supporting other categories of cars that are NOT GT3.
    thats not sarcastic, thats simply weird
    Your conspiracy theories make no sense.
    Every car could be a race car, as long as you have the balls to drive it like that !

System Shuttle SX79 | CPU i7 4930k @ 3.4 GHz | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1080ti 11GB | OS Win 10 pro x64 V1709 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49"
    Base Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, TS-PC | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1 | Motion Next Level Motion V3
    Devil's Core Project Cars Team ( german language )
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/devilscorede/
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/
    STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/devils-core/

The following 2 users likes this Post: lawfulharbor218, Tar Heel

Platform
    PC
    Then someone could explain in a more convincing way why the huge delay in having available the templates of the cars of Spirit of LeMans? It has been 3 months since the launch of this DLC and just today the last DLC (Ferrari) has just come out, and seeing the situation it would not be surprising if the templates of the Ferrari DLC cars were available before those of Spirit of LeMans cars.

Sincerely, if you do not want or can not have the templates available then why did they make available a third blank car for personalized liveries? They could have done the same as with the Porsche 917 of 1970, which does not have such a car for personalized liveries, and the reasons would be more understandable (license problems or manufacturer's authorization).

Quote Originally Posted by satco1066 View Post
    thats not sarcastic, thats simply weird
    Your conspiracy theories make no sense.
    On the other hand, I see that unfortunately only in the PC / Steam version this situation occurs that most players prefer GT3 and very few use prototypes; the opposite of what happens on XboxOne and PS4 (as other users have commented to me) where it is easier to find online races with a greater variety of categories and multiclass races.

But for me it would not make sense to have to buy a console (PS4 or XboxOne) just to fully enjoy a video game that I already have on PC ...
    Last edited by KANETAKER; 11-09-2018 at 15:47.

Platform
    PC
    Porsche DLC templates were released many months after the DLC was released as well.
    ***ALL MY TIRE RELATED DISCUSSION ARE REFERRING TO MODERN GT/LMP TIRES***
    PC Rig: intel i7-6700k @ 1.21 gigawatts of electricity | Gigabyte Z170X G1 Gaming | EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming | Fanatec CSL Elite Base | CSL Elite Load-Cell Pedals | McLaren GT3 Rim
    Other endeavours: lacrosse, hockey, snowboarding, DCS F/A-18C

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by AbeWoz View Post
    Porsche DLC templates were released many months after the DLC was released as well.
    Yes, two months later. But in this case 3 months have already elapsed, and still nothing.

Platform
    PC
    in that case you're totally right.
    It's a shame to let the customes in that state. Fully agree.

But as i said, assuming they like GT3 too much, so they don't care for LMP liveries comes from conspiracy land.
    Especially if you if you know, and you should, that Le Mans DLC was the best out of three.

I assume Jan and his team aren't in the PC2 team anymore (120% workload on the next project ) and currently there is nobody there who has access to the right recources and somebody who has to, does not care. Bad luck for us. yet. But lets be patient. a bit. Waaaaaaaah.

BTW. The livery library of patch 7 has only 18 entries more than that of patch 6. I guess all Ferrari DLC skins were allready in the patch 6 file, only some minor changes and maybe some community liveries were added. Thats freed the graphics guys for other projects in the last three months.
    Every car could be a race car, as long as you have the balls to drive it like that !

System Shuttle SX79 | CPU i7 4930k @ 3.4 GHz | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1080ti 11GB | OS Win 10 pro x64 V1709 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49"
    Base Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, TS-PC | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1 | Motion Next Level Motion V3
    Devil's Core Project Cars Team ( german language )
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/devilscorede/
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/
    STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/devils-core/

Platform
    PC
    We've notified the devs again. Please don't jump to conclusions, maybe Jan is just on vacation or on sick leave. He hasn't been online for a while.
    In the meantime please have some patience. Good things come to those who wait.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cluck, Konan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post
    We've notified the devs again. Please don't jump to conclusions, maybe Jan is just on vacation or on sick leave. He hasn't been online for a while.
    In the meantime please have some patience. Good things come to those who wait.
    Appreciate it Bealdor
    Ryzen 1700 @3.8ghz|16GBs RAM @2933mhz|EVGA SC2 Hybrid 1080ti|1TB Samsung 960 EVO|250GB Samsung SSD|480GB SanDisk SSD
    1TB WD HDD|750w 80+ gold EVGA G3 PSU|Dell 27" 1440p 144hz G-Sync monitor|Fanatec V2.5|Fanatec Formula Carbon Rim|Fanatec V3 Pedals|TH8A Shifter|Fanatec Handbrake