Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: help with ffb and fanatec csl elite

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro

help with ffb and fanatec csl elite

hi guys, help please, i'm running my csl elite with raw 100 gain, 55 volume, 55 tone and 60 fx...which are the suggested settings from yorkie065. Infact with that car (lmp1 car) it works very well and i have a distubution of the forces all around like in is video (with that car).When i change the car (currently on a championship with lambo lp 620 supertrofeo) i feel the wheel much more lighter and have no saturation of forces on the graph.Is that normal and depends on the car you are driving or should i change the wheel setting every time i change the car?!?thks in advance

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Yes. Different cars will feel different.
    For me, i can find something decent for each car by adjusting only the volume. You can map buttons for volume up/down in the game and this is what I do. So new car I just adjust volume when in quali and can get things pretty good.

You can also map tone up/down as well. I have a button box for this but if only a wheel you run out of buttons...

If I'm doing a series or career section I might go adjust other things as well but not often. Volume I find is the main adjustment to make sure you have mapped to buttons.
    PSN: Atak-Kat44
    Steam: Atak_Kat
    The following user likes this Post: warth0g

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    My fanatec doesn’t feel as good since patch 7 very light from 30%
    wheel turn on just light and cheap feeling nothing like before.
    Anyone else found a fix I’ve tried volume up to 60% and it feels heavier but still
    the wheel lacks feel mid corner on. Using gte corvette mid league championship

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountie111 View Post
    My fanatec doesnít feel as good since patch 7 very light from 30%
    wheel turn on just light and cheap feeling nothing like before.
    Anyone else found a fix Iíve tried volume up to 60% and it feels heavier but still
    the wheel lacks feel mid corner on. Using gte corvette mid league championship
    I thought I was the only one experiencing this. I immediately loaded every game to check if it was the wheel. FFB is way weaker all round and mid corner (almost impossibile to feel understeer and oversteer)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I’m very disappointed can’t drive the cars at all as you have no feel at all.

Platform
    PC
    Is it one specific car, or all cars?
    Are you using a previously created set-up, or default? In both cases, did you try and re-load the default set-up?
    Did you try and reset your controller settings?

I'm not aware of any changes in the controller/FFB settings in the most recent patch. Please also check your wheel base firmware version, and make sure it's the latest one.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    All the cars I've tested today feel identical to before the latest update. I would recommend trying a console database rebuild first then, if that hasn't helped, use 'Reset to Defaults' in the game's Control Scheme tab before recalibrating and applying your preferred settings again.

Edit : Just noticed that Sankyo already recommended a reset of the controller options... oops, my bad.
    Last edited by Sum Dixon-Ear; 12-09-2018 at 10:24.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 Rim/ClubSport V3 Pedals - Samsung QE65Q8CNATXXU - Saor Alba

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sum Dixon-Ear View Post
    All the cars I've tested today feel identical to before the latest update. I would recommend trying a console database rebuild first then, if that hasn't helped, use 'Reset to Defaults' in the game's Control Scheme tab before recalibrating and applying your preferred settings again.

Edit : Just noticed that Sankyo already recommended a reset of the controller options... oops, my bad.
    I can't see a rebuild helping but you never know I guess.
    Last edited by Daz555; 12-09-2018 at 11:20.
    PS4 Pro - T300 Alcantara - T3PA - TH8A - Wheel Stand Pro

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz555 View Post
    I can't see a rebuild helping but you never know I guess.
    It's certainly helped a couple of mates who had FFB issues after previous patches.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 Rim/ClubSport V3 Pedals - Samsung QE65Q8CNATXXU - Saor Alba

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Ok I’ll give all that a try tonight thanks for the information.