Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: help with ffb and fanatec csl elite

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sum Dixon-Ear View Post
    Try these, they are from a few months ago but I don't think I've changed much since... except Drift at -5 to stop oscillation on the wheel -

Attachment 262572
    Anybody have the rumble with clubsport pedals working with this settings in pcars ? There is rumble in de gas pedal but I have 0 rumble on the brake. Also when i go from pcars to another game i have to restart the wheel and switch in wheel settings to get back the rumble in the brakepedal via the ABS function in another game. Pcars shutting of the brake rumble completely.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy777 View Post
    Anybody have the rumble with clubsport pedals working with this settings in pcars ? There is rumble in de gas pedal but I have 0 rumble on the brake. Also when i go from pcars to another game i have to restart the wheel and switch in wheel settings to get back the rumble in the brakepedal via the ABS function in another game. Pcars shutting of the brake rumble completely.
    I get brake rumble quite often but usually on older cars with less efficient brakes. The throttle activates with any wheelspin so is much more prevalent, getting brake lock rumble is a bit harder to achieve... you really need to completely lock up from relatively high speed and keep the lock going. Sometimes it almost feels as if there is a slight delay from initial lock to the rumble motor activating.

Project CARS 2 sends real time 'telemetry' to both pedal motors, so the ABS function is overwritten and redundant with this game. The wheel's ABS setting is just a pressure activated rumble from the loadcell signal, a haptic output to let you know when you have achieved the pressure as set in the ABS menu.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 Rim/ClubSport V3 Pedals - Samsung QE65Q8CNATXXU - Saor Alba

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    in PC2 my FFB seems great,,,, but in AC I think it a little weak.... just got my csl elite a few days ago and updated firmware... following this thread

Platform
    PS4
    Hello everybody,

I am having a question concerning the force feedback bars at the BEGINNING of the race:

If I start the race (in this case in Spa) I can observe an odd behaviour of the game with my wheel (Fanatec CSL ELITE PS4). If i observe the FFB bars, right after the beginning of the rolling start a star appears besides the FX-number above the clipping bar. The wheel feels totally locked in and strange. The behaviour of the wheel and the star remains until turn 7 and 8 mostly, then it disappears and the wheel feels totally fine. It is as if the FFB-Software is trying to adapt to my driving style. Actually that is pretty annoying, since this behaviour has totally killed a couple of my races.

I hope somebody can help me out on that issue, I can't seem to find anything about it online!

Thank you everybody!

(I'm new to the forum, so in case this topic is well known feel free to send me the link and I won't ask no further :P . Thank you! )

Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    The game will adjust from car too car or if you made a change in the settings so that's what you feel.

Platform
    PC
    Have you tried using any of the different FFB flavors (Immersive or Raw)?
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips