Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nissan GT-R GT3 Cold Tyres

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post
    Let's not go down that road please.
    While I agree with some of your observations regarding AC there's no reason to belittle the competition. They're clearly not amateurs and deserve respect for their work like any other developer does.
    We're better than that.

Thanks

Apologies Bealdor. I was just being facetious. AC is ok, I have many hours in it. I never tried iRacing, but here in the States it has actually produced real racing drivers, Alex Bowman is but one example. I went back to the Assetto Corsa forum and one of their biggest all time threads is PCars bashing, both 1 and 2. For the most part these forums in PCars 2 are pretty fair. There are extremists sometimes but the majority are fair and some enjoy many games.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.
    The following user likes this Post: cpcdem

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkngone View Post
    Apologies Bealdor. I was just being facetious. AC is ok, I have many hours in it. I never tried iRacing, but here in the States it has actually produced real racing drivers, Alex Bowman is but one example. I went back to the Assetto Corsa forum and one of their biggest all time threads is PCars bashing, both 1 and 2. For the most part these forums in PCars 2 are pretty fair. There are extremists sometimes but the majority are fair and some enjoy many games.
    Ehm... I specifically meant Urban Chaos' post calling Kunos amateurs.
    No need to apologise.

But I get where you're coming from.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Chaos 2.0 View Post
    That is a nonsensical statement. I hope you take the time to sit back and realise that (not an insult, so don't feel insulted). Also: As a matter of objective fact (not opinion) iRacing PAYS drivers (who then turn around and confess on livestream, that iRacing's physics is "sh**", by the way...) to make fake testimonials, so don't bother trying to make that argument. A "bouncy-cars" driving on ice, racing game, is not a simulator. As for AC, it can't even get tyre flex implemented, the FFB effects are fake, and the electronic assists are pre-baked rubbish not based on ANY realistic data whatsoever. Clearly, Kunos are a bunch of amateurs.

That says it all. In AC and iRacing, this above-quoted fact does not apply. AC and iRacing aren't simulators. Period. Sebi had to try a different game in order to find out that just like real life: different cars drive differently???!! Oh boy... Oh boy... Ya'll can't be f****ing serious, lol.

ke this tuff too seriously, lol. I sure as hell don't. I'd waste my time more than I already have trying to convince people of demonstrably obvious things.
    It seems to me you're trying to retaliate for the continuous hate PC2 is exposed to. Claiming that iRacing and AC are no simulation games is just as wrong as saying PC2 is arcade. If you disagree with people who spread unfounded nonsense and empty claims, why spread empty claims and unfounded nonsense then?
    The following 3 users likes this Post: blinkngone, cpcdem, Pekka Salminen

Platform
    PS4
    Well. To be fair. Sms also has pros evaluate and help develop project cars. Which, I think is a good thing. But realise that having a bunch of pro race drivers influencing the direction will most certainly end up in a compromise. Picture a bunch of us testing and developing the ffb in the game. The lot of us would definitely be wanting different things from it and not everyone will be 100% happy. Then there’s the engineers pushing certain code that’s conflicting with the ffb and th coders fighting with Ian bell because he’s getting the squeeze from Bandai to meet deadlines... and throw wmd in the mix and bills needing to be paid... I digress.
    Should the pros be doing it for free? No. Should someone like Thiim be put on a pedestal for his trash talk? Definitely no. I doubt he approaches his day job with the same professionalism he’s displayed on his YT channel, or else he’d get the arse. Which makes him disingenuous, doesn’t it?
    G29 FFB RAW 70-50-5-10

What tire compound were you using?
    What was your tire pressure?
    What was the track and tire temperatures?
    The following user likes this Post: Urban Chaos 2.0

Platform
    PC
    Folks, back on topic... Further OT posts will be removed..
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips