Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motorsport 2019

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank621 View Post
    Honestly I think (rather paradoxically) that NASCAR's decline might be what saves it, they are going to start losing the TV money and then all the 1.5 mile tracks won't be able to support themselves anymore and then NASCAR will have to go back to a lot of the old short tracks that were once the mainstay of NASCAR and then the many of the lost fans might be tempted back, either that or we might have a 'split' situation and the smaller teams will start a new series

Whatever happens I don't think NASCAR is going to be able to save itself from a massive shift in in how it is run for much longer
    I think what the sport needs is to return to its roots. It's too gimmicky. It's too ridiculous. There's 'stages' and 'regular season' bs. Where 90% of the field is essentially eliminated after the first two thirds of the season, which makes them only show up to stay in the top 35 owner points and that's quickly not becoming enough incentive. Sponsors are abandoning teams and championship competing teams are abandoning the sport because of it.

There was a time when cars did a full race without fake caution periods, over time, stages and what have you.

Also the one gimmick cup needs (a points paying dirt race) is the one thing they won't do.
    Self Proclaimed Captain of the WMD Debate team. Unofficial WMD spellchecker. I once corrected The Stig!

Gaming System ASUS FX502VM Gaming Laptop
    7700HQ i7
    6gb 1060 GTX
    8GB DDR4L
    1TB 7200RPM Primary HDD
    1TB WD Passport Backup HDD
    Wheels: Fanatec GT3 RS V2 (RIP) Logitech Driving Force GT (RIP)
    Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Edition
    CSR Elite Pedals
    Xbox One Controller

SteamID:Shin321
    The following user likes this Post: Tank621

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jescott71 View Post
    - Lewis Hamilton becomes the first driver to win 6 World Championships in a row, and equals Schumacher's 7 in total.
    In a row? What do you mean?

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by FS7 View Post
    In a row? What do you mean?
    I think he already forgot about Nico Rosberg who stole a trophy in the middle of that row.
    System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - Philips 32PFL9604H/12 32inch TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)
    The following user likes this Post: Jescott71

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan van Beilen View Post
    I think he already forgot about Nico Rosberg who stole a trophy in the middle of that row.
    I knew there was something wrong with my math when I typed that. Hamilton has been so dominant in Mercedes that I did indeed completely forget that Nico did the unthinkable and beat Lewis Hamilton in equal machinery, something I don't think will ever be done again.

I do still stand by the second part of that statement though, that Lewis will equal Schumacher's 7 titles. Just maybe not next year.
    ...You've seen how I react to people, make them feel good, make them think that anything's possible. If I make them laugh along the way, sue me. And I don't do it so they turn round and go 'Thank you David for the opportunity, thank you for the wisdom, thank you for the laughs.' I do it so, one day, someone will go 'There goes David Brent. I must remember to thank him.'
    The following user likes this Post: bmanic

Platform
    PC
    If anybody ever will equal Schumi.. it's definitely Hamilton.
    .. please SMS, make the AI faster in rain before shelving the game for good. Please! Love this game dearly!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The following user likes this Post: Jescott71

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Prediction: Romano Fenati will never race Moto GP again.

https://autoweek.com/article/motorcy...or-during-race
    The following user likes this Post: Stewy32

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Swass View Post

Hopefully.
    I would post my opinion,but in fear of being banned for uncivilised language,I won't.

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Swass View Post

https://youtu.be/Eq-1-75cOSA
    We've all had moments where we do something we regret doing but really ! This guy need help .
    Last edited by BigDad; 11-09-2018 at 06:14.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDad View Post
    https://youtu.be/Eq-1-75cOSA
    We've all had moments where we do something we regret doing but really ! This guy need help .
    Yeah. And apparently, he was alreday thrown out of another team by Valentino Rossi himself two years ago...
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro