Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [PC] Patch 7.0 Discussion thread

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by drathuu View Post
    FIXED - Triple screen intro movie now back to 1 screen
    FIXED - Pitstop 1ltr cheat for 2 second stop.. now forces 6 seconds.. (no more insta stops)

Cars feel different, better again (tyre model??) - feel like i get some lateral slip under load.. maybe its just my imagination, but ive done 50+ hours in the porsche and it always felt good, but now has some more attitude..
    I can confirm that. yesterday, I was doing a championship with my league, with both Toyota 86 (86 and GT-86). the car was sliding at every turn. now, it still slide, but way less. it is more stable. so there's definately an improvement on this
    the only losers are the ones who give up. but that doesn't mean that you don't have to surpass yourself.
    CastrolGT aka Mach
    T500RS + stiffened pedals and permanent DIY hydraulic brake upgrade

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    It is good news that version 7 is on the way, what an illusion.
    Project Cars is Project Cars no Need for Speed !!
    Simulation YES.Arcade NO !!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    any BoP on GT3 cars?

WMD Member
    Wet AI appears no different. 100/100 GT5 at Oulton Park, 5 seconds ahead in wet, 2 seconds ahead in dry. 100/100 GT4 at WG 1.5 seconds ahead in wet, 1.5 seconds behind in dry.

LiveTrack is wasted when a change in conditions gives such a disparity in AI performance - and you'll almost never find a wet race online.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Miguelito, sas5320, Seelenkrank, Silraed

Was looking forward to this. I agree with the others, something happened to the tires.

These minimalistic patchnotes are really really bad! I know, it has been discussed over and over, but keeping the community guessing is not the way to go!
    You were capable of it beforehand, other developers are capable of this... just a shame.

Otherwise really looking forward to the DLC, especially to the 355, my favorite Ferrari of all time.
    WHEEL: Thrustmaster T500RS, CASE: Zalman Z11+ ll MOBO: ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO ll CPU: i7 2600K @ 4,5 Ghz ll GPU: R9 390X @ 1200Mhz ll RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz ll SSD: SAMSUNG PRO EVO 250GB ll HDD: SAMSUNG Spinpoint 2TB ll Windows 10 x64 ll
    The following 6 users likes this Post: CastrolGT, GenBrien, iPlay, rocho, Scott Coffey, SlowBloke

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IJOJOI View Post
    Was looking forward to this. I agree with the others, something happened to the tires.

These minimalistic patchnotes are really really bad! I know, it has been discussed over and over, but keeping the community guessing is not the way to go!
    You were capable of it beforehand, other developers are capable of this... just a shame.

Otherwise really looking forward to the DLC, especially to the 355, my favorite Ferrari of all time.
    They can do it, the problem was that large patch notes effected delivery of the patch (Mainly where consoles were concerned) as it meant much more prudent checking internally by Sony and Microsoft (The larger the patch notes, the larger the internal testing by different parties). Keeping it simple means a quick coordinated turnaround on all platforms. You can see this with the history of the previously released patches inconjunction with the size of the patch details and again with this, all three patches will be out around about the same time (PC and PS4 are already out)

Quote Originally Posted by DozUK View Post
    They can do it, the problem was that large patch notes effected delivery of the patch (Mainly where consoles were concerned) as it meant much more prudent checking internally by Sony and Microsoft (The larger the patch notes, the larger the internal testing by different parties). Keeping it simple means a quick coordinated turnaround on all platforms. You can see this with the history of the previously released patches inconjunction with the size of the patch details and again with this, all three patches will be out around about the same time (PC and PS4 are already out)
    I know, put as a pesky PC Player, I don't see why that would even be a problem.
    No need for totally simultanious release anyway. The people who are still playing are dedicated to the game either way. And those who left wont come back.

Anyway, enough OT, I'm happy, that there is a patch and look forward to it!
    WHEEL: Thrustmaster T500RS, CASE: Zalman Z11+ ll MOBO: ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO ll CPU: i7 2600K @ 4,5 Ghz ll GPU: R9 390X @ 1200Mhz ll RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz ll SSD: SAMSUNG PRO EVO 250GB ll HDD: SAMSUNG Spinpoint 2TB ll Windows 10 x64 ll
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Reiche, sas5320

Keena
    If you just released the PC patch with detailed patch notes, then released the console patch with vague patch notes, the console players would still know what has been changed..
    The following 13 users likes this Post: Asturbo, benneyb, Carlos Dominiak, CastrolGT, FxUK, GenBrien, IJOJOI, Loeki, Mad LL, rocho, sas5320, TexasTyme214, Woffu

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Salut, j'ai repérer un bug dans cette mise à jour. lorsque je veux forcer une voiture unique le jeu ne le prends pas en compte. On dirait qu'il passe outre ces commandes.

Sur serveur dédié

"ServerControlsTrack" : 1,
    "ServerControlVehicleClass" : 1,
    "ServerControlVehicle" : 1,

google trad:

Hi, I noticed a bug in this update. when I want to force a single car the game does not take it into account. Looks like he's skipping those orders.

in dedicated server

"ServerControlsTrack" : 1,
    "ServerControlVehicleClass" : 1,
    "ServerControlVehicle" : 1,
    Last edited by Serlavis; 10-09-2018 at 12:34.

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Seems there are plenty UI fixes/improvements, will make a list later as I am hoping I will notice even more of them than I already have.
    The following 11 users likes this Post: Asturbo, bmanic, FxUK, IJOJOI, morpwr, PostBox981, Raiin, Reiche, rocho, Tar Heel