Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [PC] Patch 7.0 Discussion thread

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I updated the game to 1.7.0.0, simple red bull ring race with gte (ford gt), 11 bots, 4 laps, obligatory pit stop, when doing the pit on lap 3, the car takes automatic control in the exit of the pit, that was not fixed

in brazilian

eu atualizei o jogo para 1.7.0.0, corrida simples red bull ring com gte(ford gt), 11 bots, 4 voltas, pit stop obrigatorio, ao fazer o pit na volta 3, o carro assume controle automatico na saida do pit, isso não foi corrigido

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    "Please only discuss what is IN the patch"

Posts vague 5 bullet point list of what's in the patch. OK, let's discuss penalty system improvement... oh wait there are no details to discuss.
    The following 7 users likes this Post: AEIDOLONE, CastrolGT, David Slute, Dzucker, Miguelito, sas5320, Scott Coffey

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Briantist View Post
    "Please only discuss what is IN the patch"

Posts vague 5 bullet point list of what's in the patch. OK, let's discuss penalty system improvement... oh wait there are no details to discuss.
    It doesn't say "discuss what listed in the bullet points" but what's in the patch. What's in the patch is in the game. So you can still get in the game, check it out and discuss your findings here
    a.k.a. "Chief fast sock" // German Project CARS Community: www.pcars-forum.de
    The following user likes this Post: lawfulharbor218

SMS Staff
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Serlavis View Post
    Salut, j'ai repérer un bug dans cette mise à jour. lorsque je veux forcer une voiture unique le jeu ne le prends pas en compte. On dirait qu'il passe outre ces commandes.

Sur serveur dédié

"ServerControlsTrack" : 1,
    "ServerControlVehicleClass" : 1,
    "ServerControlVehicle" : 1,

google trad:

Hi, I noticed a bug in this update. when I want to force a single car the game does not take it into account. Looks like he's skipping those orders.

in dedicated server

"ServerControlsTrack" : 1,
    "ServerControlVehicleClass" : 1,
    "ServerControlVehicle" : 1,
    Hello, thanks for the report.

We couldn't reproduce that error.
    Settings above are not the whole story to forcing same vehicle in a server game, "Flags" setting also needs to be set up appropriately.
    Ensure it has flag FORCE_IDENTICAL_VEHICLES set, then both FORCE_SAME_VEHICLE_CLASS and FORCE_MULTI_VEHICLE_CLASS unset.
    Also it's recommended to set "ServerControlVehicleClass" to 0 for the case of just enforcing single vehicle.

To ease things up it's possible to use sms_rotate lua addon as it's automatically handles "ServerControls*" attributes and flags related to vehicle selection.
    It's also possible to configure session using web interface "Session Attributes" page and then peek attribute values of active game at "Status (Old)" page to use in generic server.cfg

If suggestions above still don't help, then please send us server.cfg with private info redacted (like server name, password and http access credentials).
    The following 7 users likes this Post: Asturbo, EmilGlockner, IJOJOI, Konan, Mad Al, Maskmagog, Tom Brown

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sessionerror View Post
    It doesn't say "discuss what listed in the bullet points" but what's in the patch. What's in the patch is in the game. So you can still get in the game, check it out and discuss your findings here
    Sorry, bro, but that's the work of the devs, listing the details of the patch, not us, we are their costumers. I understand that there's a lot of complaints to handle. But you guys, are getting really aggressive to constructive criticism for the patch. That's really bad, you guys need to chill out.
    The following user likes this Post: AEIDOLONE

Platform
    PC
    I see the 1.7.0.0 patch notes are almost exactly the same as the 1.6.0.0 patch notes
    Crew Chief details here http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...r-for-PC-users
    Website, download link and forum: http://thecrewchief.org
    Or make a donation, if you think the chief needs to drink more beer:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=LW33XFXP4DPZE
    The following 8 users likes this Post: cpcdem, F1_Racer68, Flens07, FxUK, IJOJOI, lotsofsmog, Reiche, Tar Heel

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    I see the 1.7.0.0 patch notes are almost exactly the same as the 1.6.0.0 patch notes
    I was just about to say the same
    ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V Edition 10, Intel Core i7-6850K 3.60GHz, Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, Corsair AX1200i, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 250GB, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB, ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB, HP ZR30W 2560x1600, Win7 Pro (x64), Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer, Thrustmaster 599XX EVO 30 Alcantara Edition, CSL Elite LC Pedals.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty sad.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Miguelito View Post
    Sorry, bro, but that's the work of the devs, listing the details of the patch, not us, we are their costumers. I understand that there's a lot of complaints to handle. But you guys, are getting really aggressive to constructive criticism for the patch. That's really bad, you guys need to chill out.
    I suggest you chill out a little...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    All with respect because there are people who attack forum members or moderators.if we are clients but we can not overcome above the rest, everything with moderation.
    Project Cars is Project Cars no Need for Speed !!
    Simulation YES.Arcade NO !!