Page 179 of 180 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180 LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1797

Thread: Setup Requests for Consoles(pictures) Post Patch 7.0

  1. #1781
    GT5 Pilot Cholton82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,040
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Any help with COTA and the AMG GT3 would be appreciated , The car was a dream at Long Beach and Daytona but I feel like I’m chasing my tail here. I was able to run Softs at those two events in career at 40 minute races but Softs cook here within a lap so I’m using Hards . The car feels very unstable with both mid corner understeer and oversteer on exit which leads to the car sliding around. Temps and pressures are good but somethings up.

  2. #1782
    GTE Pilot blinkngone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,175
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    Any help with COTA and the AMG GT3 would be appreciated , The car was a dream at Long Beach and Daytona but I feel like I’m chasing my tail here. I was able to run Softs at those two events in career at 40 minute races but Softs cook here within a lap so I’m using Hards . The car feels very unstable with both mid corner understeer and oversteer on exit which leads to the car sliding around. Temps and pressures are good but somethings up.
    Hi Cholton, I am assuming you aren't enjoying the setup I posted from Strongest Avenger. The other setup I have is just slightly modified. Ok the COTA track in TT is extremely hot, I don't know what the track conditions are in Career but in TT Hards are required even as you have already observed in Career. Next let's look at what the setup I posted has done to the rear toe, he has gone way negative which to me would make the rear slide a lot and abuse the tires. Diheidi has the WR with the Default rear toe at 0.2, I think you could go a little more, say 0.3 and not upset the car too much while gaining more control on entry and exit. Hey it looks as though the -.3 rear toe was just shared from a run by ZAL in April of 2018 Most of the runs I checked are using the Default +0.2 rear toe.
    COTA GP TT track conditions.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-12 14-13-01-19.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	149.0 KB 
ID:	272100
    New setup changes, only the first 2 pages are slightly different than the one in the 1st post.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-12 14-12-30-42.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	272101
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-12 14-15-08-74.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	179.2 KB 
ID:	272102
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-12 14-15-22-83.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	176.4 KB 
ID:	272103
    Last edited by blinkngone; 12-08-2019 at 18:54.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.

  3. #1783
    GT5 Pilot Cholton82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,040
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkngone View Post
    Hi Cholton, I am assuming you aren't enjoying the setup I posted from Strongest Avenger. The other setup I have is just slightly modified. Ok the COTA track in TT is extremely hot, I don't know what the track conditions are in Career but in TT Hards are required even as you have already observed in Career. Next let's look at what the setup I posted has done to the rear toe, he has gone way negative which to me would make the rear slide a lot and abuse the tires. Diheidi has the WR with the Default rear toe at 0.2, I think you could go a little more, say 0.3 and not upset the car too much while gaining more control on entry and exit. Hey it looks as though the -.3 rear toe was just shared from a run by ZAL in April of 2018 Most of the runs I checked are using the Default +0.2 rear toe.
    COT GP TT track conditions.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-12 14-13-01-19.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	149.0 KB 
ID:	272100
    New setup changes, only the first 2 pages are slightly different than the one in the 1st post.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-12 14-12-30-42.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	272101
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-12 14-15-08-74.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	179.2 KB 
ID:	272102
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-12 14-15-22-83.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	176.4 KB 
ID:	272103
    Thanks for the reply , Iíll give that a try . Track temps in the mid thirties I think but even in quality a slow out lap followed by a hot lap has the softs complaining by the end of sector 2 so they are no good here.
    This track just seems slippy compared to others

  4. #1784
    GTE Pilot blinkngone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,175
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    Thanks for the reply , I’ll give that a try . Track temps in the mid thirties I think but even in quality a slow out lap followed by a hot lap has the softs complaining by the end of sector 2 so they are no good here.
    This track just seems slippy compared to others
    Ok, keep away from the curbs here as well, they are notorious.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.

  5. #1785
    GT5 Pilot Cholton82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,040
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkngone View Post
    Ok, keep away from the curbs here as well, they are notorious.
    Yes the outside kerb as you go through 16 , 17 and 18 can quick put you into the barrier.
    Turns 3 through to 9 are whatís giving me the most grief.

  6. #1786
    GTE Pilot blinkngone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,175
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    Yes the outside kerb as you go through 16 , 17 and 18 can quick put you into the barrier.
    Turns 3 through to 9 are what’s giving me the most grief.
    These are the are 1of the guys whose setups I posted(the most recent one) going through those turns. The Hot Wheels car is dalking, he is a tier 1 racer in AOR.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-12 19-15-40-17.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	193.1 KB 
ID:	272131
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-12 19-15-41-67.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	190.6 KB 
ID:	272132
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-12 19-15-43-44.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	192.0 KB 
ID:	272133
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-12 19-15-46-09.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	177.9 KB 
ID:	272134
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-12 19-15-52-32.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	201.6 KB 
ID:	272135
    Dalking is able to really abuse the curbs, he corner cuts a lot but that is because he has much experience nothing to do with setup. His time is still slower though, he doesn't usually run the AMG in the videos I have seen.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-12 19-25-29-09.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	189.5 KB 
ID:	272136
    The overall quicker driver, Puma GT, in this case isn't using much of the curbs.
    Last edited by blinkngone; 12-08-2019 at 23:35.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.

  7. #1787
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Bradford
    Posts
    26
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Hi blink. Please can I have VSR Beniszili setup for spa in the ligier nissan? Thanks alot!

  8. #1788
    GTE Pilot blinkngone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,175
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Unread email View Post
    Hi blink. Please can I have VSR Beniszili setup for spa in the ligier nissan? Thanks alot!
    Good luck.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-13 15-44-58-84.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	172.0 KB 
ID:	272213
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-13 15-45-33-71.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	182.1 KB 
ID:	272214
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-13 15-45-34-89.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	165.3 KB 
ID:	272215
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-13 15-45-36-64.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	185.7 KB 
ID:	272216
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-13 15-45-41-37.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	162.0 KB 
ID:	272217
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2019-08-13 15-45-47-82.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	180.6 KB 
ID:	272218
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.

  9. #1789
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Bradford
    Posts
    26
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Thank you!!!

  10. #1790
    GTE Pilot blinkngone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,175
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Unread email View Post
    Thank you!!!
    My pleasure.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.

Similar Threads

  1. Setup Requests for Consoles(pictures) Post Patch 6.0
    By blinkngone in forum The Garage - Car Setup Talk
    Replies: 674
    Last Post: 10-08-2019, 00:31
  2. Setup Requests for Consoles(pictures) Post Patch 5.0
    By blinkngone in forum The Garage - Car Setup Talk
    Replies: 589
    Last Post: 18-07-2019, 20:55
  3. Setup Requests for Consoles(pictures) Post Patch 4.0
    By blinkngone in forum The Garage - Car Setup Talk
    Replies: 542
    Last Post: 24-06-2019, 10:04
  4. Setup Requests for Consoles(pictures) Post Patch 3.0
    By blinkngone in forum The Garage - Car Setup Talk
    Replies: 378
    Last Post: 24-12-2018, 18:21
  5. Set up Requests for Consoles (pictures)
    By blinkngone in forum The Garage - Car Setup Talk
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 29-01-2018, 14:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •