Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Setup Requests for Consoles(pictures) Post Patch 7.0

Platform
    PS4
    I need to have a look at Lotus 78 on Zolder.. please.. XD

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkngone View Post
    Ok, I increased the radiator opening to 25%, I also changed the gearing to get les rpm. At the start of lap 10 my oil temp was only 230 this time and my Engine damage was less. I was also a lot slower, over a 9 lap run I was just over 3 seconds slower compared to the higher damage run. As soon as you get off the gas the temp. drops dramatically(as would happen when you pit). So, you just need to decide if having lower damage is worth slowing down over 3 seconds per every 9 laps. Also, after Patch 6.0 there was a thread about how you don't lose Engine torque(power) in relation to the Engine damage up until the point it blows up. So unless this was fixed in the recent patch
    I don't think there is much to worry about.
    Thought I'd give you an update Blink.
    Remember I told you when I was inputting the settings you gave me for the Oval tune?... (Lotus 72D - Monza Historic Oval)....how somewhere along inputting a notification came up saying "TERMINAL DAMAGE"? At that point it would not allow me to go any further except for exiting out of the Settings menu. Same thing happened while inputting the tune for the "Monza Historic Oval+GP Mix" tune. In each instance what I had to do was exit out of Settings....Reload Settings again and when I reloaded I was then able to input the tune with no error message popping up. Very strange. I'm thinking it must be a bug for that car and tracks or whatever. Could even be a bug with the latest 7.0 patch I dunno.

I also mentioned to you before while doing practice laps with the Oval tune (also happened with the Oval+GP Mix tune too) that some incredibly high damage number was being exhibited on the part of the car symbol.
    Well guess what? I just created a "Create Online Event" to further practice this time against AI (15 AI). Same exact tune on Monza Historic Oval (I even had Radiator at 20%)...Same weather conditions....10 Laps.
    Lo and behold no such damage was indicated. Matter of fact the damage number remained at "0".
    Isn't that strange? Same tune in Practice laps with same weather conditions, same amount of laps.....Same for "Create Online Event", yet high damage indicated during Practice and No damage during Online Event.

BTW, the tunes turned out quite good. Only one more to go which is the Monza GP which I haven't found the time to do yet but will soon.
    PS4. Logitech G29 wheel. PSN ID: davidtsmith333

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthshaker View Post
    I need to have a look at Lotus 78 on Zolder.. please.. XD
    Ok, just older patches. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1544604
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.
    The following user likes this Post: Earthshaker

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by davidt33 View Post
    Thought I'd give you an update Blink.
    Remember I told you when I was inputting the settings you gave me for the Oval tune?... (Lotus 72D - Monza Historic Oval)....how somewhere along inputting a notification came up saying "TERMINAL DAMAGE"? At that point it would not allow me to go any further except for exiting out of the Settings menu. Same thing happened while inputting the tune for the "Monza Historic Oval+GP Mix" tune. In each instance what I had to do was exit out of Settings....Reload Settings again and when I reloaded I was then able to input the tune with no error message popping up. Very strange. I'm thinking it must be a bug for that car and tracks or whatever. Could even be a bug with the latest 7.0 patch I dunno.

I also mentioned to you before while doing practice laps with the Oval tune (also happened with the Oval+GP Mix tune too) that some incredibly high damage number was being exhibited on the part of the car symbol.
    Well guess what? I just created a "Create Online Event" to further practice this time against AI (15 AI). Same exact tune on Monza Historic Oval (I even had Radiator at 20%)...Same weather conditions....10 Laps.
    Lo and behold no such damage was indicated. Matter of fact the damage number remained at "0".
    Isn't that strange? Same tune in Practice laps with same weather conditions, same amount of laps.....Same for "Create Online Event", yet high damage indicated during Practice and No damage during Online Event.

BTW, the tunes turned out quite good. Only one more to go which is the Monza GP which I haven't found the time to do yet but will soon.
    Ok, well at least we know it sort of works on PC and you have figured out a work around for PS4. It's all part of the entertainment.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.
    The following user likes this Post: davidt33

Anyone have a good base setup for road courses for the 2017 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06? I believe it is Road C category.
    www.youtube.com/blackjackrow

PS4 add: adam_j03-zl

Looking for clean races!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by awaite85 View Post
    Anyone have a good base setup for road courses for the 2017 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06? I believe it is Road C category.
    Hi awaite, most people on PC are just running Default Loose for this car. There are Custom setups, just look on the WMD Portal and if you see any you want to try let me know, make a list of tracks.
    http://cars2-stats-steam.wmdportal.c...cle=1141733552

Sgt. Malarkey has a setup for the Daytona Road Course if you like that track. http://cars2-stats-steam.wmdportal.c...cle=1141733552
    Last edited by blinkngone; 08-10-2018 at 18:39.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Hello Blink.

Do you have any setup to the Ford GTE to Dubai GP??

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Marovi87 View Post
    Hello Blink.

Do you have any setup to the Ford GTE to Dubai GP??
    Hey, not too many runs here, this is the best of the 6.0 runs. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1544714
    The following user likes this Post: Marovi87

Platform
    PC
    Hey, just an FYI. We are predicted to have power outages from the Hurricane. I have a generator but our internet is provided by cable, which is run on our power poles, so if the poles are down so is our internet. If there are any setups you are thinking about you need to get them in quickly because after tomorrow things will be kind of iffy.

Platform
    PS4
    Thanks for the heads up. Ok got one for you. Upcoming league races. Same car on different tracks.
    Car: Audi R8 LMS GT3
    Track: Zolder
    (You can get for Zolder for now please. I'll request for the other tracks as time goes by before the other races)
    PS4. Logitech G29 wheel. PSN ID: davidtsmith333