Page 3 of 137 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Setup Requests for Consoles(pictures) Post Patch 7.0

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    Yes mate career , I could draw a picture of the Ford rear end in great detail I’ve spent that long following it .

I’m going to get spanked by them at Le Man then !
    Ok, then you just need to use the sliders on them, lowering the Aggression slider will give you a greater advantage in the corners, cut their Skill and their top speed advantage will be reduced. Sometimes you need to nuke em.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkngone View Post
    Ok, then you just need to use the sliders on them, lowering the Aggression slider will give you a greater advantage in the corners, cut their Skill and their top speed advantage will be reduced. Sometimes you need to nuke em.
    I canít allow myself to do that , I won at Fuji and placed 4th at Silverstone , Iíll just have to look to pick up the points where I can . I reckon I can do a decent job at COTA and hopefully pick up enough points in the races before Le Man that I can make that a damage limitation weekend albeit double points . Or I just run a very skinny wing and see how it behaves .

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    I can’t allow myself to do that , I won at Fuji and placed 4th at Silverstone , I’ll just have to look to pick up the points where I can . I reckon I can do a decent job at COTA and hopefully pick up enough points in the races before Le Man that I can make that a damage limitation weekend albeit double points . Or I just run a very skinny wing and see how it behaves .
    Ok Cholton, good luck in your series! This year the various manufacturers in GTE complained so much after the Spa race that they BOPD the cars for Le Mans and the Porsche team cleaned up. So even in real life adjustments are made to even things up a little.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.
    The following user likes this Post: Demon340

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkngone View Post
    Ok Cholton, good luck in your series! This year the various manufacturers in GTE complained so much after the Spa race that they BOPD the cars for Le Mans and the Porsche team cleaned up. So even in real life adjustments are made to even things up a little.
    Thanks , I knew when I chose the Vette it was going to be a battle to take podiums and race wins but the sound of it won me over . Yes Le Man is a race I watch every year , I normally watch the first couple of hours then catch up late at night and first thing when I wake up to see who weíve lost in the night.
    I keep promising myself Iím going one year .
    The following user likes this Post: Demon340

Platform
    PS4
    Would like a setup for the Honda IndyCar Road/Street spec at Daytona Road Course and Road America. Thanks in advance

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingAtHome View Post
    Would like a setup for the Honda IndyCar Road/Street spec at Daytona Road Course and Road America. Thanks in advance
    Ok. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1540972
    The following user likes this Post: RacingAtHome

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Good evening Blink! It's always me xD
    Unfortunately for this championship for my team has been assigned the porsche 911 GTE , can you help me to find a good setup for Monza? possibly less "bumpy"?
    Much appreciate your help!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashmo92 View Post
    Good evening Blink! It's always me xD
    Unfortunately for this championship for my team has been assigned the porsche 911 GTE , can you help me to find a good setup for Monza? possibly less "bumpy"?
    Much appreciate your help!
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1541103

Hey, here is the deal, the setups I checked all copied Sam Fast's Bump transitions, these are super stiff. If you find the newer setup is still bumpy work on reducing these transitions toward where Jussi had them in Default.
    According to your Engineer you could also leave the transitions alone where Sam had them and instead reduce the Slow bump. You can also check out Casey's sticky where he explains the transitions he aded to PCars 2.
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1393261
    Personally I don't make big changes here to the settings Casey and Jussi gave us. If you look at Casey's post you may want to look into the fast Transitions instead of the Slow ones. You could also look at changing your FFB setting.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pCARS2 2018-09-18 17-20-50-45.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	246.6 KB 
ID:	260125
    Last edited by blinkngone; 19-09-2018 at 11:56.

Platform
    PC
    Blink can you tell Me what you feel has changed with Tire Temp or Tire Physics model with patch 7.0??? Car physics and Tires are still Great... but feel just a tad different... It seems that i really have to pay closer attention to Ambient weather and track temps Now... I used to just run hard slicks every where if track temp was 100 or above but that dont seem to work and My lap times are down about .500 since update.

all in all it was a good update i just cant figure out what changed or if im just off pace because i think something changed

Edit: I also seems that My tires Go yellow and lose grip Quicker and i have to slow down in corners to cool them more often.

Has any 1 else Noticed this since last patch???
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 19-09-2018 at 11:35.
    OS: Win 10/64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A-M5 | CPU: i7-7700k | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: Asus Strix 1080ti-OC Edition | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Media HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: QLED 55in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat N1, Fanatec DD2, CSP v3i , CSS SQ v1.5, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2. Lets Talk FFB thread PC,PS4,XB1

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    Blink can you tell Me what you feel has changed i Tire Temp or Tire Physics model with patch 7.0??? Car physics and Tires are still Great... but feel just a tad different... It seems that i really have to pay closer attention to Ambient weather and track temps Now... I used to just run hard slicks every where if track temp was 100 or above but that dont seem to work and My lap times are down about .500 since update.

all in all it was a good update i just cant figure out what changed or if im just off pace because i think something changed

Edit: I also seems that My tires Go yellow and lose grip Quicker and i have to slow down in corners to cool them more often.

Has any 1 else Noticed this since last patch???
    Hi Grimey. I really can't say much because my testing is so limited now. I was able to get within a couple of tenths of my PB on the one GT3 car I tested so I probably just don't know what adjustments to make. I was leaning toward increasing the Slow bumps on the front, I have seen M Power do this in his setups as well. Also I reduced the camber, this might help with your yellow condition. I was struggling with corners, so I didn't get a chance to try it but maybe reducing the TC(higher number) would help get some slip in the rear back for cornering, also lowering rear ARB. I haven't seen much in posts except that some feel there is more grip but nothing specific to GT3s yet. If you look at the TT Leaderboard there isn't much activity anymore. I have seen a few WRs set but mostly the 7.0 patch times are slower and by people I haven't seen much, possibly new runners.

Since this is possibly our last patch and therefore no new tire models people will eventually figure it out. For now this is the slowest adaptation I have seen of a new tire model in TT.
    The following user likes this Post: GrimeyDog