Thread: Time trial issues since patch 7.0

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Time trial issues since patch 7.0

Anybody else having problems with loading a setup in tt mode? Everytime I enter tt there is no setup loaded, none in sight. Press either load setup or edit setup and the yellow loading sign appears, freezes the screen and the only way to exit is to close the whole game and launch it again

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Is it just me then? Tried time trial again, this time picked mugello and used the 355 as I had no setup saved for it. Same thing happened again. As soon as you try select load setup or edit setup the game freezes with the yellow load bar continuously popping up

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Do you happen to have A LOT of setups created? It seems there are some problems with that, in my case after creating many setups it is now taking a lot of time (around 2 seconds) to load each one, maybe with even more setups the system cannot cope any more. In order to make sure if this is the case, try starting from scratch, rename your \Documents\Project CARS 2\savegame\xxxxxxx\project cars 2\tuningsetups folder, so the game recreates it from scratch (better backup everything first!!!), now create a few new setups in the game, does the problem occur again? If not, then maybe you can try restoring back your old setups and start deleting some that you do not need, until the performance is acceptable again.
    The following user likes this Post: JasonSandwich

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    Do you happen to have A LOT of setups created? It seems there are some problems with that, in my case after creating many setups it is now taking a lot of time (around 2 seconds) to load each one, maybe with even more setups the system cannot cope any more. In order to make sure if this is the case, try starting from scratch, rename your \Documents\Project CARS 2\savegame\xxxxxxx\project cars 2\tuningsetups folder, so the game recreates it from scratch (better backup everything first!!!), now create a few new setups in the game, does the problem occur again? If not, then maybe you can try restoring back your old setups and start deleting some that you do not need, until the performance is acceptable again.
    I'll try delete some setups to see but the problem is that it is only happening in time trial mode. Everything works fine in private testing and online races. I purposely picked a new car that didn't have any setups aswell incase there was some conflict somewhere, but still no joy. Only had this problem since the new patch

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    If I pick a ghost to race the game tries to load, but crashes completely at about 50 pct. It works fine if I don't pick a ghost. This just started after the patch. Only had this problem since the new patch. I'm using an Xbox one.
    Last edited by Actuatedvenus28; 14-09-2018 at 02:40.