Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 4 demo is online

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The full game is out now and I got over 10 hours of playtime in it (Ultimate edition early access).

FH2 and FH3 were already fantastic but FH4 for sure takes the franchise to a whole new level. All the new online features are great, Forzathon is nice, the seasons are fantastic, player housing is fun, great music on the radio stations once again, the map itself while not as exotic as Australia was is a whole lot better thanks to improved verticality and soon we will get our own route creator. On top of that, while the game does have wheelspin mechanics, outfits, emotes, chat phrases and what not, all of those are earned via the game itself (in abundance) and Microsoft already announced Microtransactions will be removed from FM7 (and they won't be in FH4 at all). For those who have the XBox game pass, this game will be part of it as well. And for the first time the 2 expansion packs are even included in the ultimate edition instead of having to dish out another 20-30 EUR for that. And of course all that is coming with the expected high level of polish. When you allow the game to carry you on this journey it is an absolutely epic adventure.

I never said this before but I'll hand it out to this title. Not only is it my favorite arcade racing game of all time, it is also my favorite racing game of all time. And it sure is a strong candidate to be even one of my favorite games of all time, but before giving it that title I first need more gaming time. (for the record, I think FH2 held the previous title of my favorite racing game of all time).
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa
    The following 2 users likes this Post: amazed, GrimeyDog

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I bought it last night, it looks fantastic, and it's very fun to play, this is a winner
    Sorry for my bad English
    XBOX ONE X Thrustmaster TX with TM Leather 28 GT - Pedals T3PA - Shifter TH8A - Wheelstand Pro DELUXE V2

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixoye56 View Post
    I bought it last night, it looks fantastic, and it's very fun to play, this is a winner
    It looks fun but I won't buy it until the sound bug with the SB X-Fi cards gets fixed.
    System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - Philips 32PFL9604H/12 32inch TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)

Platform
    PC
    Forza H4 indeed is Really Good!!! Its Butter smooth and plays Great in 4k with a Solid 60fps.

Best part the FFB Really Feels Good... it feels very Simultion like in regards to the weight transfer, Bump and Curb feel just cars have Super Arcade Grip.

Its a Insane Amount of Fun!!!
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 05-10-2018 at 12:40.
    OS: Win 10/64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A-M5 | CPU: i7-7700k | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: Asus Strix 1080ti-OC Edition | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Media HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: QLED 55in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat N1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ v1.5, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2. Lets Talk FFB thread PC,PS4,XB1
    The following user likes this Post: OddTimer

Platform
    XBOX1
    I think Horizon has become the flagship of the Forza series. I think there's no better arcade racer out there. The guys at Playground Games have been doing an incredible job since the first iteration. Really thinking of picking this up. It looks absolutely amazing.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: breyzipp, GrimeyDog

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1e I View Post
    I think Horizon has become the flagship of the Forza series. I think there's no better arcade racer out there. The guys at Playground Games have been doing an incredible job since the first iteration. Really thinking of picking this up. It looks absolutely amazing.
    I recommend you get it... It Not only looks Great but drives and FFB/ Driving physics feels Great too.

I also suggest getting the Full package so you can enjoy future add on packs ... Expensive yes but i believe it to be worth it in the long run.
    OS: Win 10/64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A-M5 | CPU: i7-7700k | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: Asus Strix 1080ti-OC Edition | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Media HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: QLED 55in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat N1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ v1.5, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2. Lets Talk FFB thread PC,PS4,XB1
    The following 3 users likes this Post: amazed, breyzipp, rich1e I

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I also had a lot of fun on it since the ultimate edition release.
    There is some complaints on shared world connectivity issue and online adventures
    But this game is so much fun while in single player that it is enough for me (hoping they will correct the multiplayer aspect of it)

Tomorrow I will start to enjoy FH4 autumn

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    I recommend you get it... It Not only looks Great but drives and FFB/ Driving physics feels Great too.

I also suggest getting the Full package so you can enjoy future add on packs ... Expensive yes but i believe it to be worth it in the long run.
    I wouldn't play this on a wheel to be fair. Chase cam and gamepad all the way

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1e I View Post
    I wouldn't play this on a wheel to be fair. Chase cam and gamepad all the way
    With a wheel/ CSW v2.5 it feels really good No major FFB tweeking either ... I tried it with a controller and it was also enjoyable... I'm gonna do both It's the best of both worlds according to mood and preference.
    The following user likes this Post: rich1e I

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    With a wheel/ CSW v2.5 it feels really good No major FFB tweeking either ... I tried it with a controller and it was also enjoyable... I'm gonna do both It's the best of both worlds according to mood and preference.
    I have no doubt the FFB is ok but physics wise it's designed for controllers, just as Forza Motorsport. I also don't know if I could play it in cockpit or hood cam while rushing through forests or doing 300m jumps ^^