Thread: Not seeing any UDP traffic on port 5606

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Not seeing any UDP traffic on port 5606

Running wireshark on the same PC the game is running on, and I'm not seeing any UDP packets on port 5606.

Documentation is all but none-existent so that's be no use; anyone know what I'm evidently doing horrifically wrong? (Yes, it's enabled in the settings)

Platform
    PC
    5606 is the destination port, I believe. Do you have your wireshark filter set up correctly for that? Also it won't transmit any packets until you actually go into a session. One more thing, do you have Windows Firewall turned on? If so, disable it.
    You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make a good use of it. --John Adams
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Platform
    PC
    The game transmits on whatever network adapter windows gives it first, or something like that. If you've got VirtualBox installed this will probably be the virtual network adapter and you won't see any packets
    Crew Chief details here http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...r-for-PC-users
    Website, download link and forum: http://thecrewchief.org
    Or make a donation, if you think the chief needs to drink more beer:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=LW33XFXP4DPZE

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    The game transmits on whatever network adapter windows gives it first, or something like that. If you've got VirtualBox installed this will probably be the virtual network adapter and you won't see any packets
    That may be the answer for the guy whose router was getting saturated by UDP packets. I wasn't aware that something like that exists.
    You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make a good use of it. --John Adams
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2