Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial issue list [Post Patch 7.0]

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    i've had a G920 for a long time. my G920 had all sorts of strange "key stroke issues" after a lot of hours of playing with it....found out the internal cabling is just that: the cheapest they could find on earth.
    my keys sometime "changed function" because of broken cables gave "false information" as to what button i really pushed.

if you can't fix your issues, check the cable that connects the buttons on the wheel with the wheel base....you'll have to deassemble that thing

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I'll link something that's on the fence of being a bug or a design decision:

Peer to peer lobby creation settings always change to the last joined room.

Personally, i don't think someone else settings should change the default room settings I create on my side.

Thanks,
    All platform and wheels: Official Force Feedback Guide
    Info: pCars 2 Tire Pressure Official Guideline | Wheel FFB guide

Steering: G27 | My In-game FFB:Immersive 90/32/60/5

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    ^ I've noticed that as well. A friend will be hosting an online session, and later on when i go to create my own online session, all my session settings are set to the same as what my friend was using.

Wasn't sure where to post this, so i'll put it here.

I have a feeling there shouldn't be dirt all over the exit of Rivage at Spa. (and you can see the kerb & outside of the corner clipping through) I don't think it's something that's happened from a recent update, as i'm pretty certain it's been like that for quite some time.
    Has anyone else noticed this, or is it maybe just a glitch on the PS4 version?
    No massive drama, as i don't think that glitchy dirt actually affects the grip levels. Although i haven't tested that yet. But it's just a bit off-putting as you tend to alter your line to avoid it by habit.
    Official photographer for the SRL P-Cars 2 APAC league.
    And our awesome commentator, Kidbyers, has archives of all our race streams on
    his Youtube page.
    The following user likes this Post: TexasTyme214

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    In Silverstone, in a lot of places track textures are missing in the mirrors. When looking back, the textures appear correctly. I think this was a new bug in patch 7.
    Tried with 3 different cars and didn't happen to me. Could be a problem of insufficient memory / GPU mem?

Quote Originally Posted by Womp83 View Post
    I have a feeling there shouldn't be dirt all over the exit of Rivage at Spa. (and you can see the kerb & outside of the corner clipping through) I don't think it's something that's happened from a recent update, as i'm pretty certain it's been like that for quite some time.
    Has anyone else noticed this, or is it maybe just a glitch on the PS4 version?
    It happens from the beggining of the session? Could be some dirt from a previous car going wide?

List updated.
    Last edited by Asturbo; 14-10-2018 at 17:36.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia GTX 1080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung 951 PCI 250GB | Monitor: Asus VG248 144Hz | Wheel: Fanatec CSL | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator/// Open Weather App

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Asturbo View Post
    It happens from the beggining of the session? Could be some dirt from a previous car going wide?

List updated.
    It's always there from the start of any session at Spa. And that shot was taken from an offline solo practice run, so i was the only one on track. (and it certainly wasn't me who made that mess, lol)
    To be honest, i don't think i've ever seen that section of the track at Spa look normal. It's always had dirt all over the track/kerb there since i bought it at release. Like the texture is mis-aligned or something..
    Last edited by Womp83; 14-10-2018 at 18:22.
    Official photographer for the SRL P-Cars 2 APAC league.
    And our awesome commentator, Kidbyers, has archives of all our race streams on
    his Youtube page.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Pretty sure the Spa dirt is a feature. I've assumed that there is a lot of dirt there IRL, and SMS made it that way permanently.
    Thrustmaster TX, Italia 458 wheel, 2 pedals, Firmware 54, Xbox One X since Aug -18, 24" 1080 monitor
    Don't miss Yorkie065's excellent videos: Ep26-LiveTrack pt1. Ep 27-LiveTrack pt2.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Womp83 View Post
    It's always there from the start of any session at Spa. And that shot was taken from an offline solo practice run, so i was the only one on track. (and it certainly wasn't me who made that mess, lol)
    To be honest, i don't think i've ever seen that section of the track at Spa look normal. It's always had dirt all over the track/kerb there since i bought it at release. Like the texture is mis-aligned or something..
    I tried myself and no signs of dirt on the track:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181014204747_1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	202.9 KB 
ID:	261269

[PC version capture]

Your picture looks wrong, like the texture of "light gravel" is displaced 8-10 meters into the track. In my pic there is a green astroturf, then dirt tarmac, and finally gravel. I don't know if is a problem of all the PS4 versión or you need to do some integrity check (don't know if in PS4 exists).
    Last edited by Asturbo; 14-10-2018 at 19:07.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia GTX 1080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung 951 PCI 250GB | Monitor: Asus VG248 144Hz | Wheel: Fanatec CSL | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator/// Open Weather App
    The following user likes this Post: Mahjik

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Asturbo View Post
    Tried with 3 different cars and didn't happen to me. Could be a problem of insufficient memory / GPU mem?
    OK, thanks for testing it! I have 8/11 GB main/video RAM, so I don't think that's it, but could be related to my triples, will check also without. Obviously no big problem anyway though.

Platform
    PC
    maybe a LOD problem with details settings?
    Every car could be a race car, as long as you have the balls to drive it like that !

System Shuttle SX79 | CPU i7 4930k @ 3.4 GHz | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1080ti 11GB | OS Win 10 pro x64 V1709 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49"
    Base Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, TS-PC | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1
    Devil's Core Project Cars Team ( german language )
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/devilscorede/
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/
    STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/devils-core/

The following user likes this Post: cpcdem

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by satco1066 View Post
    maybe a LOD problem with details settings?
    Bingo! I had track detail to Low, when I changed it to Medium the situation improved and when I set it to High, the problem went away completely. Well spotted!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: satco1066, TexasTyme214