Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial issue list [Post Patch 7.0]

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by davidt33 View Post
    Just reporting on the following reported sometime ago by me:

Under "Settings"

• Gears settings/ratios change in-between sessions. Link

Re: the above, I've been keeping an eye on this as usual every time in pit in-between sessions and before races, casting an eye on the gears to see if anything looks off and for a while now haven't been seeing the issue reoccurring. So probably it's been fixed sometime between patch 6 and 7.

The same I assume should apply to the other similar reported link.
    David, as the user that initialy report that issue, do you know if the second one commented by Bealdor is the same than yours?
    Others reported that it's still there, but I don't know if is the same. Take a look
    here
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia GTX 1080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung 951 PCI 250GB | Monitor: Asus VG248 144Hz | Wheel: Fanatec CSL | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator/// Open Weather App

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Asturbo View Post
    David, as the user that initialy report that issue, do you know if the second one commented by Bealdor is the same than yours?
    Others reported that it's still there, but I don't know if is the same. Take a look
    here
    I can confirm that is not the same issue as mine was Asturbo.
    The other similar one reported by another user I referred to was this Link2 comment #688
    PS4. Logitech G29 wheel. PSN ID: davidtsmith333
    The following user likes this Post: Asturbo

Platform
    PC
    ^^ Has happened a couple of times to me since patch, and to a streamer I race with a few times since patch.
    ACR Driver Profile - ActrollVision.com
    My Mixer channel - Mixer.com/TekNeil
    92 Vw Corrado G60 - CorradoG60.co.uk

I7-6700K @ 4.4Ghz / MSI GTX 1080 @2025 Core, +600 Mem / 16GB Ram @ 2800MHz / HTC Vive

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Wrong player flags in results screen
    This bug exists from the release day When, when will they fix it?)))

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I'm sorry in advance, as this topic has probably been discussed many times on this forum, but once again - you MUST allow host to kick people from the lobby again. It's ridiculous that you disabled this feature, even if some hosts are idiots and will kick people just for being faster than them - it happens. But to not be able to kick an obvious troll, who ruins every race by just hunting on people while already being lapped, that's bullshit. Even voting doesn't work, you could have the whole lobby voting to kick a troll and nothing. It's ruining the online experience for me, I thought this community deserves better than Forza? And before people tell me to try iRacing - I'm not good enough for iRacing and I just want to enjoy PC2. Fix this, please.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: KANETAKER, Lakiboom, Scott Coffey

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Byvthe kart1 when the rce starts you get always an icon with severe damege, but the car isn't broken.

The hud by kart1 one sjows for the rear left brake always to high temperature

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I just noticed this, the images for each track in the online browser are off. Does anybody else see this as well, or is it only on my machine?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PCARS_lobby_browser.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	154.6 KB 
ID:	260591

Platform
    PC
    not on my side

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	browswe.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	260604
    Every car could be a race car, as long as you have the balls to drive it like that !

System Shuttle SX79 | CPU i7 4930k @ 3.4 GHz | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1080ti 11GB | OS Win 10 pro x64 V1709 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49"
    Base Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, TS-PC | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1
    Devil's Core Project Cars Team ( german language )
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/devilscorede/
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/
    STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/devils-core/

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by satco1066 View Post
    not on my side
    OK, thanks! Still the same here, even after a game and PC restart. Could possibly have to do with triple screens, will try without.

Keena
    Another visit to replays Asturbo. LMP 3 career race, decided to view a mid game replay of my brilliance. When i resumed the game the rubber developing on the racing line was gone and the track felt distinctly green. More testing required but its an early heads up. This is similar to the replays removing puddles which i think has been fixed? I need to test that too actually..