Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial issue list [Post Patch 7.0]

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Keena View Post
    Another visit to replays Asturbo. LMP 3 career race, decided to view a mid game replay of my brilliance. When i resumed the game the rubber developing on the racing line was gone and the track felt distinctly green. More testing required but its an early heads up. This is similar to the replays removing puddles which i think has been fixed? I need to test that too actually..
    No, the puddles disapearing after pause & replay was moved to the last section of the list "Limitations & Design" after Bealdor's comment in post #4:

Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post
    • Puddles disappears after pause. Link No bug, necessary limitation. Most likely not allowed to say more about this.
    So the rubbered effect and probably other livetrack status are gone after pause & replay.

PS: The loading defaults problem works after the hotfix. Moved to fixed section in post #3
    Last edited by Asturbo; 02-10-2018 at 19:02.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia GTX 1080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung 951 PCI 250GB | Monitor: Asus VG248 144Hz | Wheel: Fanatec CSL | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator/// Open Weather App
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakiboom View Post
    This bug exists from the release day When, when will they fix it?)))
    Ainít going to happen in PC2 , Thatís obviously not a fact but just my opinion

Platform
    PC
    hey Asturbo, the bug marked green was no bug.
    F1 Racers68's Simresults, postet after his report were ok again.
    Could also have been a problem on the simresults page.

Dedicated Server

Tyre wear in DS parameters different to UI settings. Link
    Documentation wrong and missing parameters in sample file.
    Invite friends not avaliable in DS sessions
    Stats LUA records. Link
    DS vs P2P progress warning. Link
    DS Status. Link
    Every car could be a race car, as long as you have the balls to drive it like that !

System Shuttle SX79 | CPU i7 4930k @ 3.4 GHz | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1080ti 11GB | OS Win 10 pro x64 V1709 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49"
    Base Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, TS-PC | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1
    Devil's Core Project Cars Team ( german language )
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/devilscorede/
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/
    STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/devils-core/

The following user likes this Post: Asturbo

Platform
    PS4
    I should have recorded a video, but has anyone seen big frame rate drops in sector one of Sakitto recently? Last night it was pretty distracting.

*Edited to add, Iím on PS4.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by satco1066 View Post
    hey Asturbo, the bug marked green was no bug.
    F1 Racers68's Simresults, postet after his report were ok again.
    Could also have been a problem on the simresults page.
    Thanks satco. I'll remove it.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia GTX 1080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung 951 PCI 250GB | Monitor: Asus VG248 144Hz | Wheel: Fanatec CSL | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator/// Open Weather App

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Couldn't see this anywhere in here, but if it's already been mentioned, then ignore this comment.

Just tonight i noticed a bug after the most recent minor update. Happens when doing a custom offline race.
    During the race, if i pause and go to 'view replay' to grab a photo or watch something that just happened, when i go back and resume the race it dumps my camera view on the last car i was watching in the replay. And a lot of the time that was a CPU car, and i was just a passenger. There were times when i could force it back by going into the replay again, switching the camera to my car, then going back out and resuming the race. But that didn't always work, and sometimes restarting the session would leave me still viewing a CPU car instead of mine.

Just thought i'd let you guys know about it, if it hadn't been reported yet. I'm on PS4 btw.
    Official photographer for the SRL P-Cars 2 APAC league.
    And our awesome commentator, Kidbyers, has archives of all our race streams on
    his Youtube page.
    The following user likes this Post: Asturbo

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Womp83 View Post
    Couldn't see this anywhere in here, but if it's already been mentioned, then ignore this comment.

Just tonight i noticed a bug after the most recent minor update. Happens when doing a custom offline race.
    During the race, if i pause and go to 'view replay' to grab a photo or watch something that just happened, when i go back and resume the race it dumps my camera view on the last car i was watching in the replay. And a lot of the time that was a CPU car, and i was just a passenger. There were times when i could force it back by going into the replay again, switching the camera to my car, then going back out and resuming the race. But that didn't always work, and sometimes restarting the session would leave me still viewing a CPU car instead of mine.

Just thought i'd let you guys know about it, if it hadn't been reported yet. I'm on PS4 btw.
    Same thing happened to me, luckily it was only a practice session so returning to pit garage fixed it. Only happened to me this last week so just be a big introduced with 7.0 ps4 as well (standard)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Womp83 View Post

I saw this today. PS4 here too in case it matters.

Bug I am still getting: Sometimes when I join a lobby, It keeps loading my 'invite friends' menu over and over again. My R2 button is not stuck. When I press 'O' and cancel, it loads it again. Very frustrating because I have to close the game out and start over.

New bug: I will be in the middle of qualifying and it will cut everyone in the room off, take us to the qualifying results screen, except there are no results and the game is froze. No way to back out.
    www.youtube.com/blackjackrow

PS4 add: adam_j03-zl

Looking for clean races!

Platform
    PC
    Anybody experienced last posts issues in other platforms?