Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New firmware for Thrustmaster available

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Oh god i hate Thrustmaster updates. Last one killed my wheel although i looked into it more and managed to get it back alive with the bootloader process.
    A TV, Wheel, Pedals & Game.

Platform
    PS4
    Auto calibration improvement? I hope it will fix problems with it...

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I had a quick go last night, felt fine. Although I only drove car-track combo's that I've never driven before. Mr Scientific Of The Year.
    By the way, BMW 2002 Stanceworks is a lot of fun around Bannochbrae, in case you didn't know!
    Thrustmaster TX, Italia 458 wheel, 2 pedals, Firmware 54, Xbox One X since Aug -18, 24" 1080 monitor
    Don't miss Yorkie065's excellent videos: Ep26-LiveTrack pt1. Ep 27-LiveTrack pt2.
    The following user likes this Post: poirqc

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    just upgraded firmware and the self calibration on power up seems faster, the wheel rotates more quickly than before?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I have a t300rs gt edition I use on my ps4 pro, its my first and im a total newb when it comes to wheels. Do I need to update the wheel? Sometimes when im in the middle of a race the it goes into pause and ends up in the screenshot menu on ps4 is this a sign I should update the wheel?
    PSN LTR_30
    XBOX LIVE PISSHEAD30
    TWITCH LTR_30
    TWITTER/YOUTUBE PISSHEAD30
    43 INCH 4K UHD LG TV WITH 2TB PS4 PRO AND T300RS GT EDITION WHEEL

Platform
    PC
    Hey Pisshead,
    omg, never thougt to call someone this ,
    there are 3 to 7 updates for TM wheels per year. If you connect your wheel to a PC and check what firmware version is installed, you can compare if there were updates that applies to your wheel.
    Every car could be a race car, as long as you have the balls to drive it like that !

System Shuttle SX79 | CPU i7 4930k @ 3.4 GHz | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1080ti 11GB | OS Win 10 pro x64 V1709 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49"
    Base Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, TS-PC | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1
    Devil's Core Project Cars Team ( german language )
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/devilscorede/
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/
    STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/devils-core/

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    According to the Fw revision notes, the auto calibration method is improved, so id update the FW when possible.

I am on the latest FW, and it seems fine.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Iíve tried to update my drivers on my wheel like a have done previously but now my wheel wonít auto calibrate when connected to my PC or PS4 it turns fully to the left then back around but not fully to the right and just keeps repeating that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as currently unusable

Platform
    PC
    That is a typical Thrustmaster issue. It means your wheel is starting to break and will not last very long (if you are lucky it can still go a year or two). My T300 is doing that too and I have to actually "help" it with my hands to get it to finish the calibration process. If it's under warranty I strongly suggest you get it repaired and hope or demand a new mint wheel. Just google your problem and you'll get plenty of information on that issue.

Thrustmaster is such a shady company with shitty quality.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threa...y-poll.329969/

More than 250 votes in that poll and 55% have had issues. I've had a TX wheel which died a few weeks after warranty and now my T300 is showing symptoms of dying, again about a month after warranty. Needless to say, this is my last TM product ever.
    .. please SMS, make the AI faster in rain before shelving the game for good. Please! Love this game dearly!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Cheers for your reply after hours of messing around restoring old version of the firmware which seemed to work fine until I rebooted my PS4 to be hit by the same issue

The key seems to be to manually finish the calibration to the right by turning the wheel with my hands. This seems to work for now on the latest firmware

Still think the problem is firmware based it’s as if it’s not got enough power coming through to turn the wheel.

Had my wheel 3 years and 6 months without any issues up to now

Kicking myself for doing the firmware update though!!! But had never had an issue before
    Last edited by Jbpd; 31-10-2018 at 22:33.