Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Looking for the lady who helped us in our (June/July?) I-75 car crash in Florida"

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    We spoke with Samantha last night, I knew the moment she said hello it was her. I can't begin to tell you how much our family appreciates all your help. God bless you all.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    What a fantastic history!!!

I would like to see the photo of the meeting!!!
    T300 Alcantara + F1 Addon
    The following 7 users likes this Post: amazed, davidt33, Gordon, Killso2, Konan, Tank621, WhoosierGirl

Platform
    PC
    Lovely story to read, most heartwarming. Good luck to all involved, so pleased you managed to find the missing piece of the puzzle.
    i7-7700K/GigaByte RTX 2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following 5 users likes this Post: amazed, Killso2, Konan, Silraed, WhoosierGirl

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I must admit when I read your initial post I didn’t ever think you would track them down this quickly , Wow the internet for sure has its negatives but the power it has to do good is remarkable sometimes.
    The following 6 users likes this Post: amazed, cpcdem, davidt33, Killso2, Konan, WhoosierGirl

Platform
    PC
    One of the most heartwarming stories I have read in a while.

Respect to all RN's around the globe, you're all heroes.
    Asus Rampage V Extreme || 5930k @ 4.5 CPU / 4.3 Cache / C-States Enabled || 4x4Gb DDR4-3200 || 1x nVidia GTX1080ti FE || Custom Loop CPU & GPU || Corsair 900D || Oculus Rift || G920
    Asus Sabertooth X79 || Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-1650 v2 @ 100x47|| 4x4Gb DDR3-2133 || 1x GTX1060 || Corsair H100i GTX || XBox360 Controller

Asus Sabertooth X58 || X5675 @ 200x20 || 12Gb DDR3-2000
    The following 6 users likes this Post: amazed, Killso2, Konan, mister dog, WhoosierGirl, wyldanimal

Platform
    PS4
    I am quite literally tearing up as I'm writing this. That's mildly problematic, given that I'm in the office ....
    Fast is a frame of mind. Unfortunately, so is slow.

PS4 - Fanatec CSL Elite - Fanatec HQ Shifter - Fanatec ClubSport V3 Pedals - Obutto Revolution
    The following 7 users likes this Post: amazed, Innerspace HQ, Killso2, Konan, pippinfort, Stewy32, Tank621

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Great story, can I buy the film rights now for when the grandkid becomes world champion?!

If only news outlets reported more good news stories I think it would have a snowball effect of people being kinder to each other and looking out for each other.

Big shout out to all the people who work in the medical profession particularly in the NHS here in the UK, after all your health and family are the most important things in life.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: cpcdem, Killso2, Konan, Tank621

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by warth0g View Post
    I am quite literally tearing up as I'm writing this. That's mildly problematic, given that I'm in the office ....
    +1

I'm on nightshift though, and there's only two of us here, lights are dimmed in the bunker so should be fine!

This thread is absolutely wonderful. Sniff. Sniff. My heart is pretty warmed through right now. What a fabulous story.
    I used to play that pinball, I used to go outside. I had to spend my money, get on your bus and ride. I used to go out dancing, put on my high-heeled shoes. Get in my short black chevy, go on a downtown cruise. I feel a little bit mixed up, maybe I'm obsolete. All us pinball pool sharks, we just can't compete.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: amazed, Konan