Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game glitching

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    What mode were you playing? Online, Custom race etc...
    Single player, 10 lap race with no practice or qualifying.
    Xbox 1 X - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza819 View Post
    Single player, 10 lap race with no practice or qualifying.
    I have never seen that issue. Can you run the game on a different account to rule out something with your save without having to wipe it out to test?

Also, if you disconnect your Xbox from the internet completely and try this does it still happen? I know it is in offline mode, but people have reported issues similar.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    I have never seen that issue. Can you run the game on a different account to rule out something with your save without having to wipe it out to test?

Also, if you disconnect your Xbox from the internet completely and try this does it still happen? I know it is in offline mode, but people have reported issues similar.
    I don't have a different account to try it on. To run it without the internet, just go in and turn off the wifi?

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Yes, just disable the internet from the xbox somehow. Also I would highly suggest running wired for online gaming. The difference is night and day
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I found it. You just go into the network settings and there is a setting to go offline. I've got 1GB internet speed so I've got tons of speed even on wifi.

I'm going to run it offline for the next couple of weeks or so to see what happens, then turn it back online to see if the issue comes up again.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza819 View Post
    I found it. You just go into the network settings and there is a setting to go offline. I've got 1GB internet speed so I've got tons of speed even on wifi.

I'm going to run it offline for the next couple of weeks or so to see what happens, then turn it back online to see if the issue comes up again.
    Basically what I am getting at is. Running it offline will make the game use the console save and not the cloud save. If it does not happen when offline. It is most likely an issue with the cloud save itself. The issue is not necessarily your internet. Obviously you have very fast speeds. However I would still run wired. I have 2 systems. One wired and one wireless on a 350gb connection. My wired console works perfectly and I never have problems. My wireless system, I notice a huge difference, especially in battle royale games or games where every millisecond counts.
    The following user likes this Post: nissan4ever

Platform
    PC
    I am new here and to Xbox and I have this problem screen "Glitches" about once per lap also with my one X- but only for a sec or so, but 4 to 5 times a lap and most when going into a corner or passing a car and crash out not knowing what is going on! Making me nuts!

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by NDakota2763 View Post
    I am new here and to Xbox and I have this problem screen "Glitches" about once per lap also with my one X- but only for a sec or so, but 4 to 5 times a lap and most when going into a corner or passing a car and crash out not knowing what is going on! Making me nuts!
    Online race or single player?
    Last edited by Juiced46; 20-04-2019 at 21:53.

Platform
    PC
    sinlge player With Disc, Turned off the old inter-web all is good. Just ordered my self a New Box one X! Love the game! Love the forum here! all of you are GREAT!

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by NDakota2763 View Post
    sinlge player With Disc, Turned off the old inter-web all is good. Just ordered my self a New Box one X! Love the game! Love the forum here! all of you are GREAT!
    There are a few older threads in the Xbox forum that talked about this issue. I can try to find it later for the fix. Even though its singleplayer mode I believe it may have been an IPv6 issue with the internet connection.
    The following user likes this Post: nissan4ever