Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Game glitching

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    There are a few older threads in the Xbox forum that talked about this issue. I can try to find it later for the fix. Even though its singleplayer mode I believe it may have been an IPv6 issue with the internet connection.
    You are right
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk xr700 Gaming Router/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 + Superamp Pro/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR Game Mode

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I’ve started having the same issue within the last week on Xbox One X. This is the only game that’s been doing this. Having read through this thread I can say that it’s nothing to do with instant on as I’ve never used this feature. Really not sure what’s causing this.

I never play multiplayer, and I’ve only noticed this in single player races. Haven’t seen it in private testing so far.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeC1991 View Post
    I’ve started having the same issue within the last week on Xbox One X. This is the only game that’s been doing this. Having read through this thread I can say that it’s nothing to do with instant on as I’ve never used this feature. Really not sure what’s causing this.

I never play multiplayer, and I’ve only noticed this in single player races. Haven’t seen it in private testing so far.
    Instant on causes a few issues, maybe not what you are experiencing but it can creat problems in all games.

What is your exact issue since you didnt state it?
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Kind of like this:

Xbox 1 X - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza819 View Post
    Kind of like this:

Looks like a network issue, it still matters even if you are playing career or custom race. What is in game UDP set to? Has it been changed? Have you tried the network suggestions that has been talked about all over the forum?
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    If you were on PC, I would had said those are clear indications of an overheating system on its limits not managing to keep up. Is overheating an issue on consoles as well, or are there generally such issues happening?

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    If you were on PC, I would had said those are clear indications of an overheating system on its limits not managing to keep up. Is overheating an issue on consoles as well, or are there generally such issues happening?
    Consoles do not really suffer from overheating issues. This is most likely a network issue. Easy test, disconnect from the internet and try again. I bet it does not happen. Then its just a matter of figuring out what exactly is causing it which can be a few different things
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cpcdem, nissan4ever

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    Consoles do not really suffer from overheating issues. This is most likely a network issue. Easy test, disconnect from the internet and try again. I bet it does not happen. Then its just a matter of figuring out what exactly is causing it which can be a few different things
    It very rarely happens anyway. I did play disconnected from the internet and didn't see it but I think that's why my DLC disappeared so I've been connected to the internet ever since. As infrequently as it happens I can live with it but it's still strange because I don't see it in any of my other games.
    Xbox 1 X - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza819 View Post
    It very rarely happens anyway. I did play disconnected from the internet and didn't see it but I think that's why my DLC disappeared so I've been connected to the internet ever since. As infrequently as it happens I can live with it but it's still strange because I don't see it in any of my other games.
    Other games have nothing to do with it. Follow the suggestions for this issue that are littered all over this forum and your problem will be fixed
    The following user likes this Post: nissan4ever