Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Future of Project Cars...

WMD Member
    Platform
    PS4

The Future of Project Cars...

Hello
    Does anyone know more about the future of PC?
    What about version 3?
    Can one "participate" in the development again?

Thanks and regards

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pc3_800x600-1502106625.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	138.0 KB 
ID:	260909

Platform
    PC
    There are so much cars and tracks to be added in PC2 at least sometime.

The graphical base of the game is one of the bestest ever so maybe that's at least one highly noticeable point to just continue of the content for the PC2 before getting in the new one.
    And maybe the GT3 fanatics are going to ACC but that's for all If I'm understanding this right, they are (ACC) sticking in the series of the Blancpain GT and that series for only.

In other hand, I am myself enjoying the very beast and super cool road cars and everything between drifting / racing cars and of course sometimes simply racing/practising something weird with the AI in any weather I want.
    Just spending my time in the quality simulator.

So just simply continuing the content of the PC2 would be the ace in hole!
    The following 4 users likes this Post: GenBrien, KANETAKER, Tommikke, Zaskarspants

Platform
    PS4
    I think what's holding the announcement of pcars 3 is the next gen consoles till there announce pcars 3 won't be.
    Last edited by Chikane; 04-10-2018 at 10:58.
    Live Tracker - Road To 100K km With My P1 GTR - Current Tracker 83023.8/100,000 And 60045.39 Miles Driven With Me Beloved P1 GTR
    The following 8 users likes this Post: amazed, GenBrien, hkraft300, Kriig, RacingAtHome, Reiche, ryandtw, Stewy32

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by attaGee View Post
    There are so much cars and tracks to be added in PC2 at least sometime.

The graphical base of the game is one of the bestest ever so maybe that's at least one highly noticeable point to just continue of the content for the PC2 before getting in the new one.
    And maybe the GT3 fanatics are going to ACC but that's for all If I'm understanding this right, they are (ACC) sticking in the series of the Blancpain GT and that series for only.

In other hand, I am myself enjoying the very beast and super cool road cars and everything between drifting / racing cars and of course sometimes simply racing/practising something weird with the AI in any weather I want.
    Just spending my time in the quality simulator.

So just simply continuing the content of the PC2 would be the ace in hole!
    A big one update is enough. This should be sold as pc3!

Platform
    PC
    i hope there will be only invitations to busy WMD1/2 members and constructive forum members.
    Over 2000 WMD2 members, but only about 100 were actively participating discussions or testing and give feedback.
    ( yes, dear consoleiros, i know, unfortunatelly you could not test )
    So many members wrote their first post some weeks before release , asking " where is my key? ".
    What a shame
    System Shuttle SX79 | CPU i7 4930k @ 3.4 GHz | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1080ti 11GB | OS Win 10 pro x64 V1709 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49"
    Base Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, TS-PC | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1
    Devil's Core Project Cars Team ( german language )
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/devilscorede/
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/
    STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/devils-core/

The following 7 users likes this Post: amazed, Asturbo, GenBrien, Konan, Morgan Henstridge, Pigmachine, Stewy32

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    The future of PC2 is in our own hands: keep using and enjoying it...I dont need anything new or additional in it to enjoy other 1000s of hours of racing fun and adrenalin pushing mp-sessions
    The following 7 users likes this Post: EV3RY, hkraft300, poirqc, PostBox981, rocho, satco1066, Stewy32

Platform
    PS4
    I hope we will see PC3 when next generation will come. For now i would prefer expanding Project Cars 2. Game is near perfect.
    The following 8 users likes this Post: amazed, GenBrien, joedakiss, Kriig, Nago, PostBox981, rocho, Stewy32

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by beatrunner View Post
    The future of PC2 is in our own hands: keep using and enjoying it...I dont need anything new or additional in it to enjoy other 1000s of hours of racing fun and adrenalin pushing mp-sessions
    Of course not, we need only updates. E.g a big career update. The drive feeling is amazing. We need more gameplay for the career.

Platform
    PC
    I'd love to see it get new tracks and I and many others I know would gladly pay for them. Also it would be great to see further solid development of the game to refine it. However I've seen nothing that says more tracks or much significant development of PCars2 is likely to happen unfortunately.

In fact direct SMS interaction on this forum has been, so far as I can see, non-existent for months now which says to me the teams have largely moved on already to other work.
    https://rwb-racing.enjin.com/forum --- https://discord.gg/MmtTXPA --- Active League - Renault RS01 Supercup

i5 8600K @ 4.8GHz \ 1080Ti \ 16GB RAM \ SSD's \ Sim-Plicity 20Nm OSW \ Fanatec Formula Black Rim USB Converted \ Fanatec v3 Pedals

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by satco1066 View Post
    i hope there will be only invitations to busy WMD1/2 members and constructive forum members.
    Over 2000 WMD2 members, but only about 100 were actively participating discussions or testing and give feedback.
    ( yes, dear consoleiros, i know, unfortunatelly you could not test )
    So many members wrote their first post some weeks before release , asking " where is my key? ".
    What a shame

If me and my console could test,I'd be right in and up for it.I think my post count proves I am active enough.
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh