Thread: Career - All tracks, dates & weather

Platform
    XBOX1 X

Career - All tracks, dates & weather

Well, a slight exaggeration in the title, at least for now. It's far from finished, but I realized I'll probably finish this by 2021 if I'm to do it by myself. I started this document a long time ago, and forgot about it. I wanted a way to see what tracks where part of different career paths and tiers. Didn't find any so I started my own. If you want to help, add info below and I'll add it to the document.

There's probably a better way to share this. Right now the source is a Calc spreadsheet (OpenOffice) that I saved as a .html. Please let me know if there's a better way.

UPDATE: The data is now in a Google Spreadsheet. It has to load completely before you can use it, takes maybe 10 sec.

Link to spreadsheet

Select a series in the upper dropdown, and it'll return the tracks etc for that series.
    Select a track in the lower dropdown, and it'll return the series that the track is in.

If you prefer to see everything in a big spreadsheet, select "Tiers_data"-tab bottom left. Here you can add/change the data too.
    Last edited by Maskmagog; 19-10-2018 at 16:53.
    Thrustmaster TX, Italia 458 wheel, 2 pedals, Firmware 54, Xbox One X since Aug -18, 24" 1080 monitor
    Don't miss Yorkie065's excellent videos: Ep26-LiveTrack pt1. Ep 27-LiveTrack pt2.
    The following 8 users likes this Post: blinkngone, FS7, gj_ozracer, Rober, satco1066, seb02, Stewy32

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Updated, I think all tracks for all tiers are correct now.
    Also I moved it to a Google Spreadsheet, and made it easier to look up the series you're interested in.
    I also added a dropdown where you can select the track, and find out what series that track is in.

I'll update the link in the first post to link to the Google Spreadsheet.
    Thrustmaster TX, Italia 458 wheel, 2 pedals, Firmware 54, Xbox One X since Aug -18, 24" 1080 monitor
    Don't miss Yorkie065's excellent videos: Ep26-LiveTrack pt1. Ep 27-LiveTrack pt2.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    This is really useful!
    Thanks
    The following user likes this Post: Maskmagog

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Good to hear, thanks! I was looking for this info myself but couldn't find it anywhere

If anyone wants to add/edit the data, select the second sheet in the spreadsheet called "Tiers_data" (bottom left). That's where the query on page 1 gets the data from.
    The following user likes this Post: Stewy32

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Nice job!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    good job.
    there is a concern about the Euro Master TC. Your table includes both European TC (TIER 2) and International TC Euro (TIER 1).

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Good catch, seb02! I've accidentally named the two series the same, which causes problems. It's been fixed in a patch (this "software development" is hard! bugs patches bugs patches bugs patches! )

I added "Intl" to the Tier 1 TC Series. I also added a column far right that displays what tier the series is in.