Thread: PS4 (non-pro) + 32" TV graphics

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

PS4 (non-pro) + 32" TV graphics

Hi guys,

i'd like to know what sort of camera settings users have with similar setup to me.

Running a cheap LG full HD Tv and the visuals of the road surface, everything outside is quite low resolution with jitter, lack of AA etc ..
    I use cockpit view with FOV set at 76.
    sometimes i can't even see where I am going due.to the blurry jitters and lines in the distance.

GTS have no such issue on same setup. Not trying to get GTS graphics but I just want to see the road properly.

do you guys also change seat positions (forward, upward, lean etc?)

I am running 7.1 patch already
    thanks
    Martin

WMD Member
    Is your tv set to game mode ? also try turning off depth of field sun flare etc it might help run smoother

Platform
    PS4
    I have a similar setup and sit very close to the tv, as it’s mounted to the cockpit this means my view is pretty low res but it’s not jittery and I certainly have no problems seeing the road as you seem to? That’s pretty weird
    Fast is a frame of mind. Unfortunately, so is slow.

PS4 - Fanatec CSL Elite - Fanatec HQ Shifter - Fanatec ClubSport V3 Pedals - Obutto Revolution

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by warth0g View Post
    I have a similar setup and sit very close to the tv, as it’s mounted to the cockpit this means my view is pretty low res but it’s not jittery and I certainly have no problems seeing the road as you seem to? That’s pretty weird
    thanks for the feedback. I sit quite close to the TV as well as i have a rig (PS challenge + t300 + t3pa pro).
    I may try the "game mode" tonight. I just think that the images are too blurry with bad AA and low resolution. Am wondering what FOV you use or whether setting the seat position may help.

WMD Member
    Do try it m8 always run TV's in game mode if they have it I think my fov was about 65/70 its been a while since I checked and i'm using a pspro now and use the best res mode on a 4k tv so it looks pretty crisp

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by warhammer2 View Post
    thanks for the feedback. I sit quite close to the TV as well as i have a rig (PS challenge + t300 + t3pa pro).
    I may try the "game mode" tonight. I just think that the images are too blurry with bad AA and low resolution. Am wondering what FOV you use or whether setting the seat position may help.
    I just changed my FOV from 70 to 61 as an experiment. Didn't really notice a big difference to be honest.

I'm not sure if I'm in game mode, or of the TV even has one, but will check to see if that makes a difference (or if it's already defaulted to game mode). But definitely no jitters, it's very smooth but it IS low-res...
    Fast is a frame of mind. Unfortunately, so is slow.

PS4 - Fanatec CSL Elite - Fanatec HQ Shifter - Fanatec ClubSport V3 Pedals - Obutto Revolution