Thread: [XB1] Knight Racing FR35 League New and Improved. Sign Up Here.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

[XB1] Knight Racing FR35 League New and Improved. Sign Up Here.

Hi Everyone,

This is the Knight Racing Formula Renault 3.5 Racing League - Created to host clean and competitive Open Wheel Racing on XBox.
    Realistic Everything - No Aids. Setups allowed. ( Setup discussion and help available for league members )
    Weekly Races Saturday and Sunday at 17:00 UTC 9am Pacific, 12 Noon Eastern, 5pm in the UK.
    30 Minute Practice 20 Minute Qualifying and Races with enough laps to exceed 30 minutes.
    The Leagues goal is to host approximately 12 car fields.

How it works. At 16:45 UTC on race day I set up a lobby with the race listed in Post #2 of this thread and invite league members into the race. Field size may be adjusted based on interest for specific events. No need to sign into another website or register for anything else. I'm doing it all using this forum and XBox1. Simple!!

If you have a minimum E1300 licence and would like to join, just reply here, Private Message me with your gamertag or send me a message on XBox ( XBox Live gamertag: knightracing727), I'll friend you and you're in. Then, be on your XBox at 16:45 UTC on race day and expect an invite into the race. I will continually update post #2 on this thread with the next weekends races and weather so you can test and prepare your setup in advance of the next event.

I look forward to hearing from you and see you all at the circuit.
    knightracing727

Update: 11 Nov - League is approaching a full grid. If you would like to join us and race with this group of exceptional drivers, contact me to reserve your spot now.
    Last edited by knightracing727; Yesterday at 13:45.
    XBOX1 Thrustmaster TX Leather Edition, RSDash, Home made Single Seater Monocoque.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Next Race Weekend

Saturday 17 November 17:00 UTC - Dubai GP Circuit 18 Laps 9am Pacific, 12 Noon Eastern, 5pm in the UK.
    Currently still an Open Lobby - Please join the league to receive an invite. When enough players join the league this will become a Password Protected Lobby.
    Weather - Default Date
    P - 13:00 Clear Q - 14:00 Light Cloud R - 15:00 Medium Cloud

Sunday 18 November 17:00 UTC - Spa Francorchamps 15 Laps 9am Pacific, 12 Noon Eastern, 5pm in the UK.
    Currently still an Open Lobby - Please join the league to receive an invite. When enough players join the league this will become a Password Protected Lobby.
    Weather - Default Date
    P - 13:00 Overcast Q - 14:00 Light Cloud R - 15:00 Light Cloud
    Last edited by knightracing727; 11-11-2018 at 23:35.
    XBOX1 Thrustmaster TX Leather Edition, RSDash, Home made Single Seater Monocoque.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Post bumped with new Minimum licence requirement. If you don't meet the minimum and would like to join, PM me and we'll work it out.

kni
    Last edited by knightracing727; 01-11-2018 at 18:22.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Hi Knight,i'm an italian virtual racer.I'm very interested about your champs!!Update me for more informations.I'm in!!!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: knightracing727, Stewy32

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    We now have 9 drivers signed up to race. The starting grid size will be kept around 12 cars. If you would like one of the remaining grid spots before the lobby goes Private, please contact me by replying here, Private Message me with your XBox Live gamertag or send me a message on XBox. My XBox Live gamertag is: knightracing727.

kni
    The following user likes this Post: Stewy32