Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [XB1] Knight Racing Leagues - Official Thread

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Post is no longer relevant
    Last edited by knightracing727; 03-03-2019 at 17:40.
    XB1 X Thrustmaster TX Leather Edition, Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On for Formula Racing, RSDash, Home made Single Seater Monocoque.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Endurance Series Announced. See post #2 for details.

kni
    XB1 X Thrustmaster TX Leather Edition, Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On for Formula Racing, RSDash, Home made Single Seater Monocoque.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Congratulations to the FR35 Champion and everyone who competed in the 1st Knight Racing official series. It was amazing fun and I look forward to bigger and even better series to come. Stay tuned here and check posts #1 & #2 on Page 1 for all the information on current and future series.

knightracing727
    Last edited by knightracing727; 01-05-2019 at 12:45.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Count me in bud

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Want to race with the best drivers in the best races on XBox?
    Knight Racing announces the new Summer Super Series. A series of one off events in the best cars, at the best circuits and with the best drivers you will find anywhere on XBox.

Series Details - Race participation is by invitation only. All competing drivers have passed Knight Racing's entry qualifications so you are guaranteed the cleanest and most competitive racing anywhere on XBox.
    12 car grids. 1 to 2 hour races. Realistic rules for class of car. Full Damage. Custom setups. Cockpit view enforced with driving line off (you know, like you're in a real car) Real weather from race day forecast at venue.

Here are just some of the races we have planned for the summer.
    LMP9 - 1 Hour at Spa Francorchamps - Day to Night 15x Time Progression
    Indycar - 100 Laps at the Super Speedway
    GT3 - Endurance race at the Nordschliefe - Nurburgring combined ( Timed length TBD )
    Group C - Le Mans 24 hour sim - 1 Hour Race 25x Time Progression

Races are planned to run approximately every other week and competing drivers will have a say in upcoming event details. Bookmark post #1 & #2 of this thread to keep track of upcoming races. If you want to be a part of this amazing series, PM me or send me a message on XBox ( gamertag knightracing727 )

See you at the circuit
    knightracing727
    Last edited by knightracing727; 19-05-2019 at 17:00.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Indy 500 Sim Announced.
    31 May Time TBD by competitors

Knight Racing is now accepting outside applications to compete in the Indy Super Series Event. 10 car grid. 100 Laps. PM me or message me on XBox ( gamertag knightracing727 ) if you would like to race in this event.

See you at the circuit
    knightracing727
    Last edited by knightracing727; 08-05-2019 at 17:01.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Open Lobby Lemans 24 Hour Simulation. 18 May 18:00 utc. 2pm Eastern 7pm in the UK.

See Post #2 for details

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    GT3 on the Nordschliefe Announced.
    Last week of June. Date to be determined by competitors

Knight Racing is now accepting drivers to compete in the GT3 Endurance Race at the Nordschliefe. 12 car grid. 60 - 90 minute race.

PM me or message me on XBox ( gamertag knightracing727 ) if you would like to race in this event.

See you at the circuit
    knightracing727

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Race Date and Practice Schedule Announced for the Nordschleife. See Post #2 for details.
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1546646

knightracing727

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Knight Racing Announces the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

Race on hold until further notice. Check out the Fall/Winter schedule on post #2 and the Friday Night Shootouts on Post #1.

See you on the circuit
    k
    Last edited by knightracing727; 24-07-2019 at 18:34.