Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Hackers/Cheats (or not)

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    and KONAN your a pretty bad moderator with accusing the sim racing community left in PC2 to being a bunch of sexist!
    LMFAO...

I am now a MOD in the chat and discord..
    LMFAO again...
    Last edited by Konan; 02-11-2018 at 17:42.
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    I've only been doing left foot braking in sim racing, I don't think I've ever pressed the brakes with the right foot . If I could think of some advice, I would be glad to give you, but I can't think of any, I think you just need to give it time to get used to it a bit. Btw, for me, my left foot is my "good" one, so I wish I could do left foot throttle as well
    Quite the same here. In real life I can only right-brake but in sim racing I have been using paddles plus left foot braking for over 20 years so now I am absolutely useless with shifter + right foot braking in the game. Really all you can do is practice, practice, practice...
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition @+100 MHz | Oculus Rift CV1 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by PostBox981 View Post
    Quite the same here. In real life I can only right-brake but in sim racing I have been using paddles plus left foot braking for over 20 years so now I am absolutely useless with shifter + right foot braking in the game. Really all you can do is practice, practice, practice...
    The thing though is that in PCARS2 you can still left foot break even when using an H-shifter just fine
    The following user likes this Post: PostBox981

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    The thing though is that in PCARS2 you can still left foot break even when using an H-shifter just fine
    Yes, at least in those situationes where you don´t have to downshift as well. I tend to break my old knees when trying to heel and toe.

Sorry for off topic, wasn´t me starting it.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition @+100 MHz | Oculus Rift CV1 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de

Platform
    PC
    Yeah I tried left foot braking in my real car (stick shift manual clutch) and almost went through the windscreen - seems my left foot only understands how to brake in a race and isn't so good at 40Mph
    https://rwb-racing.enjin.com/forum --- https://discord.gg/MmtTXPA --- Active League - Renault RS01 Supercup

i5 8600K @ 4.8GHz \ 1080Ti \ 16GB RAM \ SSD's \ Sim-Plicity 20Nm OSW \ Fanatec Formula Black Rim USB Converted \ Fanatec v3 Pedals
    The following user likes this Post: PostBox981

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    No she isn’t new to racing but appears so for many hence I said “apparently new”. Point being someone new to you appears and goes that fast, invites scrutiny. When TX Storm arrives on our server and flies ahead, no-one bats an eyelid. That’s got nothing to do with him being male (actually I don’t even know if they are lol - I assumed they are) but being known.

Just trying to shift this from the gender aspect that seems to be getting more airtime than the real issues here. Which in my mind are now over anyway.
    They are male-you could see him in person when he won A1 eSports recently.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewy32 View Post
    They are male-you could see him in person when he won A1 eSports recently.
    lol thanks for confirming but I was more just making the point we assume a lot about people racing - like everyone is a guy unless made painfully apparent
    https://rwb-racing.enjin.com/forum --- https://discord.gg/MmtTXPA --- Active League - Renault RS01 Supercup

i5 8600K @ 4.8GHz \ 1080Ti \ 16GB RAM \ SSD's \ Sim-Plicity 20Nm OSW \ Fanatec Formula Black Rim USB Converted \ Fanatec v3 Pedals
    The following user likes this Post: Stewy32

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Yes, at least in those situationes where you don´t have to downshift as well. I tend to break my old knees when trying to heel and toe.
    Well, due to the situation with the clutch, it is rarely necessary (in order to go fast) to heel and toe. Just blipping the throttle on downshifts is usually enough.

Sorry for off topic, wasn´t me starting it.
    I think this is maybe the only thread in the forum that would be actually better if it went completely off topic
    The following 2 users likes this Post: PostBox981, Stewy32

Platform
    PC
    Can confirm that there is no 'speed bug' issue here, she is damn fast, been doing a lot of racing with her recently and you could learn a thing or two from her braking technique.

Nothing to see here, move along ;-)
    'Racers Without Borders'
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/RW...GINTERNATIONAL
    https://discord.gg/MmtTXPA
    https://rwb-racing.enjin.com/
    Commodore 64, 64K RAM, Tape Drive, Grundig TV. Overclocked ;-)
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Audi75, Konan