Thread: Where is the AI settings?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Where is the AI settings?

Hi,

Iím new to all his forum stuff but I was wanting to ask, how do you make the cars crash automatically like they would do in a real race? Someone said they changes the AI settings and that fixed the issue, but where are the AI settings? I canít find them in the game.

Thanks for taking the time to read my message, any help would be appreciated.

Karl.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Skiddy Pants View Post
    Hi,

I’m new to all his forum stuff but I was wanting to ask, how do you make the cars crash automatically like they would do in a real race? Someone said they changes the AI settings and that fixed the issue, but where are the AI settings? I can’t find them in the game.

Thanks for taking the time to read my message, any help would be appreciated.

Karl.
    UPDATE.....
    It seemed to have fixed the issue I knocked the AI difficulty down to 48 and they seem to crash or skid off the track on the odd occasion now which makes it more realistic and makes me feel like I’m not the only bad driver on the track lol!
    Last edited by Mr Skiddy Pants; 24-10-2018 at 21:57.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    In career settings change opponent skill level to 48, the lower the number the more likely they will have accidents on the track, obviously don’t lower it too low else all cars will look like they are being driven by women drivers and will crash everywhere lol!
    Last edited by Mr Skiddy Pants; 24-10-2018 at 21:57.