Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: A lap containing the most annoying corners

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post
    Catalunya is my favourite track.
    . As I said in the COTA thread, it's great that we have such a selection of tracks to race on as it would be almost impossible to find somebody who doesn't enjoy at least one of the circuits on offer. To be fair, there are few circuits that I detest driving in their entirety - Catalunya certainly isn't one of those, it's just the final stadium section that irritates me, specifically the left turn into it off the straight .

Quote Originally Posted by Schnizz58 View Post
    And maybe a nice helping of cole slaw?
    Good point. A dollop of coleslaw on there would definitely label it (adopts Jeremy Clarkson style voiceover) "The Worst Track in the World™"
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-8600K w/BeQuiet 240mm Silent Loop water cooler (overclocked to 4.5GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Asus Xonar DX PCI-E soundcard // Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard // 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2666MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Logitech G29 wheel // Fanatec Clubsport v3 Pedals // Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter // NEC 24" LCD 2470WNX 1920x1200 60Hz // Oculus Rift DK2 // GT Omega Cockpit Pro w/extra bracing //
    The following user likes this Post: Invincible

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post
    . As I said in the COTA thread, it's great that we have such a selection of tracks to race on as it would be almost impossible to find somebody who doesn't enjoy at least one of the circuits on offer. To be fair, there are few circuits that I detest driving in their entirety - Catalunya certainly isn't one of those, it's just the final stadium section that irritates me, specifically the left turn into it off the straight .

Good point. A dollop of coleslaw on there would definitely label it (adopts Jeremy Clarkson style voiceover) "The Worst Track in the World™"
    You forgot the -pause-.
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cluck, Schnizz58

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post
    Good point. A dollop of coleslaw on there would definitely label it (adopts Jeremy Clarkson style voiceover) "The Worst Track... in the World™"
    FTFY
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs
    The following user likes this Post: cluck

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    There was a track that came out on GTR2 (and other platforms) that was similar. It was made up of various corners from existing tracks. It was quite interesting to race on. I'm thinking of two fictional tracks from that timeframe but I cannot recall which one was the one using other real world tracks.
    Wasn't that one called "Old Ring?" I seem to remember it from rFactor as well.
    Xbox One
    Logitech G920

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Any corner on Zandvoort.

Hairpin Barcelona
    The following user likes this Post: JasonSandwich

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnizz58 View Post
    And maybe a nice helping of cole slaw?
    And a slither of Zandvoort

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by VanGisburger View Post
    Donny T1 is tricky , you need to cut pit exit to get the best entry.
    Until you are as stupid is I was to choose the Radical SR8 doing career. If you turn the wheel to much in that car, it spins.You have to drive it so delicately you can't go to wide. I really think that thing is bugged grip wise. There is always this moment where I do something from muscle memory that every car is capable of, only to spin off wildly in the radical.
    The following user likes this Post: cpcdem

Platform
    PC
    The SR8 is light, short wheelbase, and mid-engine. It's going to be twitchy. It doesn't really help when the track temps are nearly cold as ice.
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs