Thread: robert111 is a spammer

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1

robert111 is a spammer

Via private message:

"Hi

I am Mr. Robert Dogbey. a banker by profession, worked with First Gulf Bank in Abu Dhabi for 15 years.( United Arab Emirates ) now currently holding the post of director auditing in the account department of the bank .I have the opportunity in transferring the sum of US $ 11,480,000,00)eleven million four hundred and eighty thousand dollars) i being deposited in to an escrow account by our Customer who unfortunately died on 15th July 2012 in a fatal plane crash in Northern China which involved the lives of his entire family. Based on this negative circumstances the deceased customer have no relation like his next of kin or beneficiary left behind to file application of claim for the funds to the management of the bank. Regard to this opportunity i am contacting you to stand forth as the deceased customers beneficiary to receive the funds in your country. I will use my position and influence in the bank in working hand in hand with you on legal procedures and direction on how to materialize a successful transfer of the funds into your external provided account details. What is highly required of you is the ability to be reliable, honest, trusted and to keep all information concerning this transaction and your involvement as the beneficiary strictly confidential to avoid public exposure, as you can understand that the less people involved the better. I am willing to offer you 40% out of the total funds for your vital role in standing as the beneficiary of the funds and i assured you that there will be no risk or anything incriminating against your freedom or reputation with your involvement with me in this transaction. I am hoping in the favor of your urgent response. This is My email: you can contact me in my email
    robertdodbey11@gmail.com
    Thanks Mr Robert Dogbey"

Ban him.
    The following user likes this Post: Bealdor

Platform
    PC
    Who, he cant even be bothered to get his own surname right! is it Dogbey, or Dodbey?

I feel neglected, I want some spam!
    o·pin·ion –noun
    1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce
    complete certainty.
    2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    You'll get quicker, more appropriate action by using the report function. In the lower-left corner of every post (including PMs), there is a triangle with an exclamation point in it. Click that, and you can report the post.
    COMPETITIVE RACING LICENSE – Infographic | FFB INFO | SAFE IS FAST
    PS4 | Thrustmaster T300RS Ferrari Integral | FANATEC ClubSport Pedals v3 | BasherBoards CPX Adapter v2
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Bealdor, cluck, FS7

Platform
    PC
    Banned.
    Thanks for your report.
    FYI, you can report PMs too, not just posts.

Thread closed.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following 7 users likes this Post: Asturbo, bporion, FS7, Killso2, Konan, Stewy32, Swass