Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KartKraft

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sankyo View Post
    Hmmm, my limited experience with karts is that there's hardly any feel in the steering wheel? In my experience, steering in a kart is always heavy, and everything that happens with the kart is felt through movement of the kart?
    Yes, the feel is heavier but as you load up the fronts by braking the resistance to turning increases. So under braking it gets even harder to turn.
    Christiaan's Pure FFB (latest version: v1.03): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ARS2-FFB-File)

Nicknames elsewhere on the web (incl. Steam, XBN, PSN, etc): LogiForce or LogiForce86

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA 8GB - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan van Beilen View Post
    Yes, the feel is heavier but as you load up the fronts by braking the resistance to turning increases. So under braking it gets even harder to turn.
    I don't really remember this, but I can imagine it works like that though
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Platform
    PC
    Does it has triple screen support?
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    Does it has triple screen support?
    They will add more proper true triple support but for now...

I HAVE TRIPLE MONITORS BUT THE GAME ONLY DISPLAYS ON ONE. HOW DO I GET IT TO DISPLAY ON ALL THREE?

To have the game run across all monitors, please change the resolution mode to 'Windowed Fullscreen'.
    Christiaan's Pure FFB (latest version: v1.03): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ARS2-FFB-File)

Nicknames elsewhere on the web (incl. Steam, XBN, PSN, etc): LogiForce or LogiForce86

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA 8GB - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)
    The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer

Platform
    PC
    I really need to go back to this game. I bought it a while ago and it was a blast, my main complain was the reaction to kerbs, driving over a kerb at speed would propel the kart in the air, from my karting experience very unrealistically, as if the chassis was 100% rigid. (Though I must say my experience is limited to rental karts, no real competition karts). But i still liked it, and from what I heard, the latest update that came out in the meantime, was supposed to improve kerb handling.

But of course what this game needs is online multiplayer :-)

Platform
    PC
    Lol, couldn’t resist. Bought it...
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.
    The following user likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen

Platform
    PC
    Lol, couldn’t resist. Bought it...
    Enjoy! I think I'll have to try VR later tonight.

The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer

Platform
    PC
    Enjoy! I think I'll have to try VR later tonight.
    Thanks. Did a couple of laps. Feels nice. Only I had to switch gas and brake somehow. Other than that it drives funny. Much better than the PC2 karts. VR I did not tried yet. No 3 triple screens by the way. It stays on a single screen even if I set the res to 7680x1440 fullscreen.

Platform
    PC
    Thanks. Did a couple of laps. Feels nice. Only I had to switch gas and brake somehow. Other than that it drives funny. Much better than the PC2 karts. VR I did not tried yet. No 3 triple screens by the way. It stays on a single screen even if I set the res to 7680x1440 fullscreen.
    What are your settings? I have the filter and latency thingy both set to 0. After that the FFB was much better.
    I also had to invert the pedal axis as well. I don't know why you would need to switch gas and brake though. You didn't combine them by accident or something?

Ah, that is a bummer.
    You did set it to windowed full screen?

Platform
    PC
    What are your settings? I have the filter and latency thingy both set to 0. After that the FFB was much better.
    I also had to invert the pedal axis as well. I don't know why you would need to switch gas and brake though. You didn't combine them by accident or something?

Ah, that is a bummer.
    You did set it to windowed full screen?
    Settings I don’t know. I’m not racing atm. Will take a look.
    When I press the throttle it brakes and when I brake It will throttle up. Assigned it several times but every time it is switched somehow. No not combined.
    No I did not used the windowed full screen. Just the full screen.