Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: How many hours have you played pcars 2 for?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNaipaul View Post
    Wow the examples you give as a defence is ridiculous....wearing a helmet and use a bat? What! You must of been the debate champion in high school eh? This is your excuse for using a controller? Okay buddy, go with that if it helps you sleep at night.
    I don't have an excuse to use a controller. I don't need to be excused for using a controller. Or some camera. Or some driving aid.

I will do it because I want to. That doesn't need an excuse. I do not need to justify to you why I do anything. I will happily give the REASONS I do it. But that is not an excuse.

You posted a challenge to others. You set the 58th fastest time. People above you are using aids. People above you are using cameras. People above you are using controllers. Even if we eliminated all those people that you have a problem with because they didn't play like you, there's still 30 people faster than you, and like 20 of the 30 people faster than you actually didn't use a help that you did use.

You're a scrub. You talk like you're something, but you're not even competitive in the one competition you actually posted for people to compete in.

Also my post is only to sound like you. It's my best Josh impersonation. I'm sorry you missed the irony of how your arbitrary conditions for success in a videogame make you sound like a raging unhinged lunatic.
    Self Proclaimed Captain of the WMD Debate team. Unofficial WMD spellchecker. I once corrected The Stig!

Gaming System ASUS FX502VM Gaming Laptop
    7700HQ i7
    6gb 1060 GTX
    8GB DDR4L
    1TB 7200RPM Primary HDD
    1TB WD Passport Backup HDD
    Wheels: Fanatec GT3 RS V2 (RIP) Logitech Driving Force GT (RIP)
    Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Edition
    CSR Elite Pedals
    Xbox One Controller

SteamID:Shin321
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Platform
    PS4
    He really doesn't get it
    Omg... This is so ridiculous...
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Asturbo, Olijke Poffer

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    T-Cam dude, really? You like sitting on top of a car when you drive it? It's a formula car not a clown car. ��
    I have personal reason to play with that view.
    One of them is i have trouble to see correctly small object in the distance when try to evaluate the distance for braking and turning (22" screen).
    I give a go with inboard cam let's see if i can do a similar time

Edit:after 30min fight with my floaty g27

http://cars2-stats-steam.wmdportal.c...cle=2219682419
    Last edited by capersnip; 22-10-2019 at 09:18.

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzah View Post
    I don't have an excuse to use a controller. I don't need to be excused for using a controller. Or some camera. Or some driving aid.

I will do it because I want to. That doesn't need an excuse. I do not need to justify to you why I do anything. I will happily give the REASONS I do it. But that is not an excuse.

You posted a challenge to others. You set the 58th fastest time. People above you are using aids. People above you are using cameras. People above you are using controllers. Even if we eliminated all those people that you have a problem with because they didn't play like you, there's still 30 people faster than you, and like 20 of the 30 people faster than you actually didn't use a help that you did use.

You're a scrub. You talk like you're something, but you're not even competitive in the one competition you actually posted for people to compete in.

Also my post is only to sound like you. It's my best Josh impersonation. I'm sorry you missed the irony of how your arbitrary conditions for success in a videogame make you sound like a raging unhinged lunatic.
    Haha you guys are funny. Oh I'm glad there are people like you cause you guys prolly make up the majority of players in PC2, the casual/noobs that use a controller or assists, or T-Cam. If it wasn't for gamers like you PC2 wouldn't be as successful or there wouldn't be PC3, so for sim/pro racers like myself we thank you 😁.

As for my little competition, it was a fun little community thingy 😁. And only like 1 guy participated in!!! I wanted to see what times these guys can put up who've played 500 hours or 1000 hours, cause my experience is like 20 hours. That Carp guy put up a really good time, a second faster than me so that's something to shoot for....I'm pretty sure if I invested 500 hours or 1000 hours like most of you I would beat it.

As for Kraft, why haven't you tried to put up a time with all the lip you have on here? It's funny how you piggy back on Shinzah's comment, you're like the little weak school boy who's friends with the big tough guy and when your friend beats someone up and they're on the ground you get in a kick and say "yeah, and don't forgetit" and run away 😁. So now we know the mind of "man" you are 😁.

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by capersnip View Post
    I have personal reason to play with that view.
    One of them is i have trouble to see correctly small object in the distance when try to evaluate the distance for braking and turning (22" screen).
    I give a go with inboard cam let's see if i can do a similar time

Edit:after 30min fight with my floaty g27

http://cars2-stats-steam.wmdportal.c...cle=2219682419
    Good time buddy!! And you played the pro non noob way 😁. Sorry for your vision problem, you have a valid reason to play T-Cam, I don't know about the other guy's silly excuses are 😁. But yeah a 22" is pretty small, too bad you don't live close to Toronto or I could sell you my old Asus 28" 4k monitor for practicality nothing, it's just collecting dust after I upgraded to a 32" 4k.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    As for Kraft, why haven't you tried to put up a time with all the lip you have on here? It's funny how you piggy back on Shinzah's comment, you're like the little weak school boy who's friends with the big tough guy and when your friend beats someone up and they're on the ground you get in a kick and say "yeah, and don't forgetit" and run away ��. So now we know the mind of "man" you are ��.
    ...guess who has the last laugh...

Just a reminder: We will not allow personal attacks and continuous provocation of any kind.
    Last edited by Konan; 22-10-2019 at 20:59.
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following 8 users likes this Post: Asturbo, hkraft300, Mad Al, MartinMWWebb, Maskmagog, PostBox981, Shinzah, Zaskarspants

Platform
    PC
    Thanks Konan
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia RTX2080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung EVO 970 500Gb | Monitor: Acer Predator Z35P UW WQHD | Wheel: Fanatec CSW 2.5 | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator /// Open Weather App /// DS Config Samples /// Google Standings /// PC3 wish list
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Zaskarspants

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    ...guess who has the last laugh...

Just a reminder: We will not allow personal attacks and continuous provocation of any kind.
    I think I'm in love.

Don't tell Bealdor, he has aspirations but I know it's just my body he wants....
    Self Proclaimed Captain of the WMD Debate team. Unofficial WMD spellchecker. I once corrected The Stig!

Gaming System ASUS FX502VM Gaming Laptop
    7700HQ i7
    6gb 1060 GTX
    8GB DDR4L
    1TB 7200RPM Primary HDD
    1TB WD Passport Backup HDD
    Wheels: Fanatec GT3 RS V2 (RIP) Logitech Driving Force GT (RIP)
    Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Edition
    CSR Elite Pedals
    Xbox One Controller

SteamID:Shin321
    The following 2 users likes this Post: hkraft300, Konan

Platform
    PC
    [snip].so for sim/pro racers like myself....[snip]
    And this was just getting interesting. Oh well.
    Steam name: z1nonly
    Windows 10 / 3800X / GTX 1080 ti / 32gb DDR4 @3600 / Oculus Rift / GTA-F racing simulator / Fanatec CSL Elite-P1 / CS V3 pedals / CS Shifter SQ V 1.5

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    http://m.facebook.com/radio2westvlaa...sn=mo&d=n&vh=e

Don't know if it's pCARS he's playing but this 88 year "young" man races every day...
    Talking about how he is no longer allowed to drive IRL and that there are no speed limits lol
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following 3 users likes this Post: cpcdem, Olijke Poffer, PostBox981